Starting a NEW chapter

I think you may have well done it my friend. :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

It’s almost looking to be at first I was worried when I seen the pistols but now it’s deff pollen sacs forming !

Bro it’s been a long time coming can’t say I’m not trying lol

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada:.
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart: So there you are

4 Likes

Couple shots of the sour lemon from costal Mary
She’s deff a keeper the smell coming from it at 4 weeks is crazy …
deff just smells like …sour lemon idk no gassy smell just like a hot lemon :sweat_smile:

@middleman check out the GTTC deff the tallest plant to date for me flipped to flower Jan 2 .
I’ve realized the leafs look like they r trying to say something I’m unsure yet

I’ll get some better pictures here at some point

11 Likes

I agree, but I’m also not sure what…first guess is too much water, but it’s a wild guess

4 Likes

That’s what I thought but I ran the pot till it was feather weight dry …could be water practice …deff was starved for light in the other tent dropped her in a 5 gal a week before flower…
I also top dressed it with gia green bloom dry amendment

8 Likes

That praying of the leaves is a good sign. Means the plant is pulling water from the pot optimally. Turgidity. More pressure in the plant. :v:

4 Likes

Hell yeah the gttc deff started praying once she got in the flower room always knew it was a good sign,now I know the Reason why !

The general appearance of the leafs is what concerns me almost like it is water logged on some leafs …darker green leafs upside down curl …no big deal just like to know for future reference

5 Likes

Okay fellas here me out !

I have a reversed fog dog she’s loaded with pollen sacs…
It’s what I’ve been yearning for …but now that it’s happening I’m getting nervous …
I have the reversal in the mother tent …is there anyway the pollen could pollinate my mother plants even though they will be in veg indefinitely…just worried about the clones I will take from them .

6 Likes

I wouldn’t personally worry. You could get a few seeds from any pistils that are showing in veg. Easy solution is to cut off any seeds that try to form!

3 Likes

Thanks for the intel !

1 Like

It seems like every time I drop by I’m out of likes.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

I appreciate it moe!

1 Like

Sour lemon from costal Mary .

Purple candy cake from @greenbeans506

Strawnanna candy from lupus seeds

Thanks @Emeraldgreen you gave me ambition to correct it lol

Don’t mind the hairs lol week four and some change !
Deff feel as if they are over fed …a lot more to show but it takes 5 mins to upload a picture today apparently .
Hopefully the pictures match !?

9 Likes

Your last pictures didn’t upload properly! We can’t see what your trying to show us :disappointed:
If your moms have the single calyx at the joint, you may get a seed there

1 Like

And now im outta likes nooooo! Lol those strains sound mouth watering @Rabeats2093. Hope everyone is doing alright today!

1 Like

I’m really on the verge of throwing two mountain temples and a nl98 into flower !

5 Likes

That would be amazing brother! I think @AmnioticBaptism has a MT in flower now said she’s got some wild terps to her at the moment and someone else is definitely doing the 89 NL5 just not sure who with the amount of people i pass stuff around too but I love seeing it around!

4 Likes

They r just so vigorous bro I topped the mother in three diff sections didn’t skip a beat doing better then the one in solos but they r hungry hence why I wanna transplant and squeeze em in …
the NL is deff a slower grower and bushy …deff gonna have to do some searching and try and find them !
I remember @AmnioticBaptism showed his beauty last time !

3 Likes

MT is definitely a fast grower! I’ve noticed slower growth in SSDD (sunshine daydream), 89 Northern lights 5, and capjunky so far. 96 sour, sour d ajs cut, odd, stardawg corey, and Mountain temple are all definitely fast growers! My buddy said his SSDD he supercropped and she didn’t even care just kept going said he did that 2x and im like hmm mine that I haven’t topped in a solo cup is just staying small for now at full strength nutes and minimal lighting. Worst 2 are the ODD and sour diesel ajs cut those 2 stretch NONSTOP!

2 Likes