Starting a NEW chapter

Dishes r done kitchens cleaned up at least the woman will be happy when she gets home

I’m gonna go out and snip some electric fence and starting bending those mountain temples down!

Looking at the 5x5 as of right now is pretty empty. I probably will take the seeds that formed at the nodes of the scarlet grapes that got pollinated by the fog, dog, and test out some of them…

@darkillusion the fog dog pollen receptors are kicking along ! Just need to adjust the light to their new location

Having trouble keeping this lady happy though …
(Scarlet grapes x fog dog )
She’s in a small pot and is sucking water constant
I though I top dressed enough feed for her less then two weeks ago

Any input fellas ?

6 Likes

You definitely have a keeper in him. :wink:

2 Likes

Extra extra read all about it !

I plucked these off the pre flower nodes a few mornings ago …

I let them dry for a couple days now they r soaking !

So before that I plucked two off dropped them in water and they were way slow to grow a tail …
Should they be dried before attempting to germinate
Any ways
I know for a fact we will have some scarlet grape x fog dog seeds almost ever where I look on here there are swollen bracts !

That’s all for now .

11 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Yep. Fresh seed doesn’t germinate well, usually under 25%. It’ a matter of aging them out a bit @Rabeats2093 . Anti germination enzymes and all that jazz. I usually let fresh seed sit out for at least 4 wks (but 6-8 is better) before packing them up and shipping them out or storing them in the fridge.
:grin::v:

9 Likes

@Budderton Hey thanks for that knowledge brother. ! I thought they were defective lol
Thanks for stopping in:)

5 Likes

1efa8b9de6dea8ca127e64e14657d04f975b43f5_2_496x499

7 Likes

You have a dish under the thirsty girl? I do this so I can have a little reservoir
Looks great and full!

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen That’s the solution I came up with as well lol !
Great minds think alike !

1 Like

You know we’re all sharing the same one!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone hope yall are having a great day so far!

3 Likes

Late morning but hope all is well !

3 Likes

Well here’s a pic of the 5x5 with the flowering out Mt the small one is a northern lights 89!

Here the mother/ clone tent

Umpin them is a seed bearing plant
Scarlet grapes x fog dog I hope I can stretch her out to the finish this small pot is giving me a run for the money
Safe to say this pitcher plant is thriving

10 Likes

@HighTilliDie
Check out these mountain temples !

So far im pretty impressed with this new top dressing fertilizer, snapped the plants right into shape it seems !

Pic was taken right after a good recharge tea !

11 Likes

Looking great. How you liking the mt?

3 Likes

@Rabeats2093 looks great! Throwing some big buds for you and nice stacking of colas to form nice long spear shaped buds! When I get up on mine to take a whiff I’m met with a strong rotten fruit smell that is overly sweet and pungent like a rotting compost pile. That smell came about after day 30 or so of flower

3 Likes

So far I’m digging it! She’s been on cruise control since day one I had to figure out her happy place but I think I got it now she deff dosent like to get root bound …also she’s kinda drought tolerant…so far she deff is stacking nicely I flipped her to flower march 12 th !
Cannot wait to see end results !

3 Likes

Thanks bro I appreciate it .shes deff producing some dongers lol …no smell from the buds yet the stem rub is very interesting just smells like straight asshole but makes yah wanna take a second whiff to clarify …sometimes maybe a third time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Think I should go ahead and cut down this seed plant ? I’ll be happy with twenty seeds …Small pot and neglect but hey we did what we came here to do

9 Likes

What are the written instruction you have, going to try to make a batch…

2 Likes