Starting a NEW chapter

It’s just a 2x2x4 lol she was massive before I put her in there. I had to move there because my veg tent way too full.

2 Likes

Dude isn’t that’s everyone’s story lol I gotta get them out!

2 Likes

So I used to really struggle with really bad anxiety and depression from ptsd. And I’ve found that haze varieties really helped me out a lot with limiting the intensityof it. But now that I have been through a crazy life changing experience it’s mainly just one of the most relaxing and upbeat highs amongst the plants I’ve ran in the past. It gives me the sense of comfort in a way that’s similar to being wrapped in a big blanket in front of a fire without being lethargic or overly mindful of things, and it’s just a really smooth and uplifting effect. I highly recommend it even if you don’t deal with things similar as I do.

3 Likes

This is one of my biggest problems in life …then I stress myself out till I’m zombified…everything just seems dull the joy fullness isn’t as it use to be
Maybe it’s the winter blues lol

2 Likes

Oh man sounds like my fiance will want to keep that MT around. She suffers from PTSD, anxiety, and bi polar and anything to calm anxiety is right up her alley. She’s fell in love with our most recent harvest blackberry moonrocks and I swear when she smokes it she goes to the moon lol

3 Likes

I was describing the silver sunshine there lol my offer still stands if you want to try it for your fiancé. @Rabeats2093 if you want to give the silver sunshine a whorl too I am willing to send you a cut as well once I get everything figured out.

3 Likes

@AmnioticBaptism I’m booked for the moment but I appreciate the offer sounds like a killer strain!

2 Likes

@AmnioticBaptism As @HighTilliDie said I’m pretty much booked atm to but it wouldn’t hurt to see where I’m at when the time comes !
It deff would be some good medicine by the sounds of it

2 Likes

I think I’m just gonna set it up

Been saying this for an hour now as I walk in the room and stare at it …

Then I see this

And say to myself I really need to set it up now lol

Gonna blast the plants I plan on putting in the 5x5 with water and then do the one and done spray !

The mountain temples have stayed so green I’m almost scared to transplant them

10 Likes

They will be so happy to have more room in that other tent! Lol

2 Likes

You’re not lying there bro !
Poor things I plant on root trimming and repotting the mother…
Also plan on doing it to the mountain temple veg em out for a week then let them rip !

2 Likes

I’ve never had an issue with transplanting my mountian temple, the last time I up-potted my mom before flower she was incredibly root bound and bounced back the next day almost.

3 Likes

Wow that’s great news really I’m loving how easy she has been and for minimal work they r my best looking two .Bro at first I was using that Gija green amendment on the two …
Then Prolly way over fed em to begin with but it’s only been water since the start …
Makes me really rethink it though …

I’m gonna prolly shave 1-2 inches off each side of them and put them in five gallon pots !
I’ve also noticed they like a good dry spell with almost no run off when watering …in my case anyways

1 Like

I’ve had the same experience with under watering, she doesn’t seem to mind anything stress inducing. Mine has been through drought, exposed to long periods of humidity being 70%, bugs and being root bound for long periods of time.

1 Like

Yeah she deff is a good plant can’t wait to test the smoke !

1 Like

3x3 ravaged

5x5 bare

Let’s see if this works.
I wrapped a pipe cleaner around it to fasten them

The GTTC came down at day 69 :thinking:wich allowed me to do all of this thanks for the sacrifice .

7 Likes

Now that I want to see later on! Good morning @Rabeats2093 .
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning brother
Hopefully it works ! I usually use a aerocloner had luck rooting one clone using clone x so now I’m going in for science lmao

8 Likes

I take it she was playing with that rooster! lol

1 Like

HE lol yes they do it all the time the rooster really gets into it …so does Winston though …five mins later they just chill out next to each other !
Beautiful day out here !

1 Like