after building a ramp,
building 2 gates (double gate for the same opening),
fixing another gate,
cutting down trees,
Repairing all the really nice trenches that the guy who ground the stumps left in the yard,
Digging out the Sewer Clean Out that the above mentioned stump guy buried, and putting a vault around it, SO IT DOESN'T GET BURIED AGAIN!
Trying to put back together a block wall that almost fell (Note to cranky old fart...... if there are vines holding a wall together....... DON"T HAVE YOUR SON-IN-LAW CUT THEM!!!!!)
All at about an hour at a time (just about how long I can go before having to get supine)
Blah, Blah, Blah.....
I was finally able to do more to my plants than just feed them and sure enough it was time to chop them down. Was happy with the Cherry Hemp, though I almost lost the largest as the cola was so large and the stem, not thick enough, bent and almost broke. Caught it just in time to put a stake in there to keep the top alive. As to the RCB x Remedy, was not real happy with what I got. Two of the four had a small but decent cola, but the others and first two were nothing but little buds. I would say the fault lies with me. I did nothing but put them in pots and fed them. Next grow will be all fems so I know what I am getting.
The cherry..... Put the scissors in for some scale
And the RCB/Remedy. Lots of small buds but that's okay. If I like it, I will make some fem seeds and grow them out.
Will post the total weight for each when they dry out and am ready to cure.