First grow in a while

i took some trich shots just now and was wondering what you all thought. i think i need to take them because i have family coming in about a week, and i want the smell to dissipate before they get here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So about a week ago I fimed this new one. I think it went well.

I think I’ll do it again.

1 Like

So, I haven’t posted for a bit. I harvested the two I had going. Got about an oz each dried. Not bad for a three gallon pot.

I found pistols on the little girl yesterday! So today i repotted her in an 8(?) Gallon pot. I clipped her three times and now she’s in flower. First day.

3 Likes

This is a week later.

My plants look so spindly compared to all the ones I see here.

2 Likes

Weekly picture. Here she is.

Flowering nicely

2 Likes

What are you using for light and how high are you running it? I’m guessing some type of hps from that yellow haze.

Not sure about that height, but the rest of the info is here. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Thanks @ReikoX, I don’t know how I missed that. My guess it’s probably genetics. It has a hemp like look to it and that may have been where that pollen originated. It grows mad around here in all the country roadside ditches.

Peace, UT

1 Like

Looking good bro!

Any plans to scrog? I see a lot of space for plants.

I like to grow bushes, takes a little veg time though.

U did that all that with one bottle? Impressive.

I end up having to mix 8 damn bottles, takes longer to mix up nutes than it does for feeding.

Looking forward to seeing the progression.

I was thinking about making a scrog with some fencing I have, and some 2x4s. This is stretching allot.

I’m testing my setup with my bag seed to work out the kinks before I use the seeds cannabissequoia just sent me. I also got a seed out of a bag of Alaskan thunderfuck that I want to try.

I harvested the first ones that were in one gallon pots. This one is in a 10 gallon pot. Used all the rest of my dirt. Kinda wanted to see how big it would get.

Here is the weekly pic.

I built a 50x50 screen to scrog. It’s looking pretty good. Tell me what you think. All the bud sites are uniform in size, I like the way it looks.

This week I am getting more dirt to start the seeds that were gifted to me. I am really excited!

1 Like

Bad news… I think she is a hermi…

I’m seeing these pots all over… :sob:

so i got red cherry berry x glacier OG and red cherry berry x remedy seeds from @cannabissequoia in December. i haven’t been taking pics or anything till lately. i got rid of the hermy, and started 3 glacier and 2 remedy. in december. i let them veg for a month then put them into flower. according to info on the strains, they should be about done. so i took these close ups to get some thoughts on when i should harvest.

i also started 5 of each the other day so i can put them outside and see how they do. i am really excited to try them.

these are both from the same glacier plant. i’ll upload full pics in a bit.

2 Likes

ftft

2 Likes

First teo are glacier. The short one in the back is remedy. The tall one is also glacier.

1 Like

@Jdem075

Hey & very cool. :sunglasses:

It’s hard to judge the calendar schedule from what I’m reading but I’d ay you are about 1/2 way there? It’s at least a couple-few weeks before harvest I’d say. If you’re really anxious to try it just cut a small lower bud. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

With everything going on here i haven’t taken any pics. But i harvested the two plants i had. Remedy and glacier from @cannabissequoia. My girlfriend was taking 8 naproxin morning and night for her knees. After having about two hitters of remedy each night she’s down to one naproxen at night. Just a big thank you to @cannabissequoia for sending me these.

Also they were grown in 3 gallon pots with happy frog dirt, and 90 days flowering. Got about an 1.5 oz each plant dried.

2 Likes

Thank YOU for giving me something to smile about. After a shitty week of torture from my hearing disorder & noise, this is very welcome to read. There isn’t a lot I can do from where I stand to affect justice & healing in this world but this is good stuff. :slight_smile:

CBD is also some good stuff-- I’m a complete convert since I found a tolerable strain(Blue Shark CBD from Barneys). I plan to do a lot more CBD plants next year. :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting me/us know how it went for you with that cross/hybrid.

You may want to check out or refer her to some talks between Ethan Russo & Shango Los on Youtube re: treating pain & terpene optimization.

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :fireworks: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ill check that out. i have 5 remedy and 5 glacier started and i am waiting to put them outside once the weather permits.

If i get a male i was thinking about seeding one for more seeds. Any suggestions or concerns?

2 Likes

I hear that preserving the CBD trait is apparently a m’fer so that’s one reason to clone them if possible, & the offspring might be more varied than you like but I am all for it. I’d suggest identifying the males picking one based on shape/structure/vigor & smell, pruning it a lot to only have a branch’s worth of pollen & collecting that in a venitilated bag when the pollen forms or cutting it & then hand-pollinate with a 50 cent paintbrush. Pollen goes a LOOOOng way; a teaspoon is enough for a big plant+, so unless you want thousands of seeds, keep the males under control. :smile:

:evergreen_tree: