Starting in the Middle

Gonna finish up a few seed making projects (fem ABC, ABC cross, Supafreak reg and fem) and take a break for a bit.

19 Likes

Nothing new and exciting. Just waiting for seeds to finish.

I see a few Supafreak fem seeds that grow in their mutant exposed way. I was hoping to see more, but these are for me so I don’t need that many. There could end up being more than I expect but just can’t see right now (that usually happens for me).

Seeds are almost done on one of the (88G13 x SBT) x ABC crosses. The seeds on a couple of those plants needs a bit longer, so I’ll give them all through the end of the year.

That’s it for now. Wish I could start more seeds, but I’m gonna be away from home for a few weeks at the beginning of next year some time, so I have to wait. I literally have about 100 things I want to get to, so I really have to prioritize.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

22 Likes

The colors you have going on in that tent are wonderful. Your muties and herbs are looking great!

4 Likes

mini Christmas trees :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Not a great picture, but that’s the third generation seeds of the

(88G13HP x Sour Blutooth) x ABC

produced from the second generation selected only for ABC leaf type. That trait should now be stable and further selection can be made. I don’t have plans to distribute these (other than to misterbee), but if anyone is willing to grow a bunch out and make selections and do a seed run with those, I’ll send you a few hundred.

Both the Supafreak fem run and regular run have just been chopped and are drying. I did some cursory searching and didn’t encounter any fems other than the few that were visible. That‘s another fem run that was a bust for me. Might be a few more selfed seeds on the plant I reversed. I’ll find out once they’re dry.

This will be the end of this thread. I’ll start a new one in a few months when I start growing again. Next will be the (Trainwreck x GG4) x ABC. Also a few other things planned…

19 Likes

Great thread and stellar work man. Looking forward to your new thread and work. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

killing it as always man! Can’t wait to see these grown out by someone! awesome!

3 Likes

You did a great job! That was a lot of work. Any smoke reports? :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks.

Sorry, no smoke reports. That will have to wait until the next generation.

5 Likes

Great thread. I enjoyed it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What’s growing on brother ?!h How’s winter treating you ?

1 Like

Hey bud, thanks for checking on me. Been busy AF as of late.

I thought work was gonna have me out of town for a few weeks, but that just got put on hold. So, I guess I can start some seeds. Only thing I have going right now are my two clone only. I reversed one (the ECSD cross). trying to make some S1 seeds before I lose the mother. Also just started a few of Jinglepots Sour Diesel, looking for a male to cross it to. If the mother ends up still alive, I’ll backcross it.

I also started some Bubba Kush from Bobgrows for the same reason to cross with the Kush Mints. That mother is looking really bad, and I don’t have any clones. I just took cuts, but they may not make
It.

Other than that, trying to get pastures and shelters ready for some animals I hope to get soon.

How’s life with you?

8 Likes

No problem !
We’re suppose to look put for each other.
I’ve had some down time …if only it was spring…lot more projects to do …I hope you find a suitable male quick like ! That’s a bummer about the kush mints that plant was a beauty…
Been getting upwards to 12 eggs a day …some days nine but then the next 12…
Slow time around here for now
We wanna get a cow … on the fence about that still
What do you plan on moving in ?

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s a beautiful plant. Had a power issue where I was keeping those mothers (and a couple spare clones of the Cherry) and they went into flower. That’s was months ago. I moved them and fixed the lighting issue, but they still have not gone back into veg. And they are just slowly dying.

Couple of angus cross steers.

4 Likes

Ahh shit yeah that sucks man …Have you tried clipping the roots back pretty good ?
Those the crosses we were talking about a little bit ago …using them for meat ?

3 Likes

I had just cut the roots back right before I had the lighting problem. Have not done it since. You think I should?

Yeah, the steers are for meat.

3 Likes

Idk to much about that brother.
So I’m in no position for that lol but I have heard of it …have you flipped it out of the pot and checked what’s up with the roots …

Exactly what we wanna do just have to look around…Lotta jerseys for sale round here

3 Likes

I’m afraid to. They probably need bigger pots. Or maybe you’re on to something with the root trim. Maybe I’ll check tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yeah I would deff try to save something like that or try my damndest to !

2 Likes

Hey brother how’s the winter treating you
Ever resolve the issues with that kush mints or is that a touchy subject :sweat_smile:
Hope all is well

2 Likes