Starting Over after 15 years

@ray awesome! I only used the DP male on the Northern Lights and GirlScoutCookies-Forum cut. Have yet to grow those out yet though.
What kinda smells (if any) are you getting off the DPunch male?

1 Like

Woodsy with a very faint anise smell.

I’m hoping he’s Durban dominant or at least his progeny are. Maybe SPG x DP will be the next girl scout cookies. Since both parents are still in veg it will be quite some time before I find out the results of that pairing.

2 Likes

Can ya tell us more bout those “ravin” rewiews, please?
Salud!

2 Likes

I think I remember seeing them on breedbay, but now that the site is down I can’t seem to find it.

This review right here seems to be in the same ballpark. Killer smell and flavor, with a banging effect!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=195589&page=5

4 Likes

Update:

Purple Haze x Malawi 3 out of 5 Females and they are all headed straight for the roof after 2 weeks in flower. The Panama Haze, Zamaldelica and Thai Chi should also be at least 5’ tall before they finish with lots of training.

Malawi x Panama and another Guawi were chopped and drying.

Panama x Malawi and Orient Express seeds in route from Ace.

The Malawi and Guawi cobs have a couple more days of fermentation before they are dried to the touch and re vac sealed. I don’t remember ever weighing my harvests but I decided to weigh the dried Malawi and Guawi. The Malawi yielded 35 grams of dried bud and the Guawi 47 grams. I think the Malawi x Panama will be the biggest yielder of the 3. The buds were surprisingly dense.

Erdpurt went outside, she just did not look happy indoors.

8 Likes

Malawi x Panama is still drying , it has this great lemony dank smell. The Guawi is also still drying and it has a yummy peach incense smell.

Orient Express and Panama X Malawi just arrived and they will be germinated right away.

6 Likes

Just tried an early dried sample of Guawi #2 and Ace has a real winner here.

It’s one of the top 3 most vigorous strains I ever grew, easy to train takes well to topping, very manageable with 4’ of head room. The yield is huge, the terps are fruity and early dried samples from both plants are very potent. I’m excited to see how they smoke after a proper cure.

Highly recommended

8 Likes

@ray how did your Panama end up? What about the stretch? I have one almost ready to flower, but I´m debating whether to top it and wait for branches to grow some more, or flip it as it is. Thanks!

1 Like

gone fishin …

6 Likes