Stash of Homemade Seeds

So some auto regs and photo regs in the pile!

2 Likes

Yes that would be correct

1 Like

Here’s my homemade seed stash. Picture is not mine, but quantity is 100% accurate.

It’s a cross of BOG Sour Bubble BX3 x ??, where the ?? = Swiss Skunk, TnT Trichome, or Gorilla Bomb

8 Likes

Hey all you pollen chuckers! I have a pretty good collection of recent brand name seeds in my collection that I am willing to trade for interesting homemade crosses. Please hit me up if you want to check them out. Thanks!

2 Likes

Here are a couple pictures of some seeds I made recently sitting out drying before storage. The seeds in the tin with the CJ sign are Cap Junky seeds.

14 Likes

So your Red Raisin seeds are F4 regular autos with double grape and forum stomper in them? If so and you’re willing to part with a few please send me a PM and work something out.

3 Likes

This thread died as fast as it started. Get me all worked up about some potential regular autos and poof the thread goes silent. :speech_balloon:

2 Likes

I don’t make autos. Sorry, guy.

1 Like

It’ll go in waves. @LoveDaAutos you should check out @repins12 He does a lot of work with autos. There’s a couple others but I need to look for them
@Foreigner is the Panama Malawi in your thread?

2 Likes

It is. I found a suitable male and pollinated a bunch of stuff with it. One or two guys are growing it as we speak.

1 Like

And off I go

1 Like

Message inbound

As promised. :grin:

12 Likes

Need a decoder ring and magnifying glasses :joy: nice pile.

3 Likes

Off course on the left it’s not homemade.

Stash on the go be renewed totally from scratch. On the right, that’s all that’s left from a trade : seeds that are close to be impossible to germinate. From 15 years old to 3 years old, forgotten on a drawer that is taking sun beams full throttle in summer. I’ve learned a new voodoo recently to pop up zombies, maybe i will get one or twos specimens from all these little fossilized rocks.

5 Likes

I need to take some pictures but I got a bunch of cultivars crossed with nebulis kush if anyone’s looking for some trades!

3 Likes

Something fun I am trying right now and highly recommend for anyone feeling slightly overwhelmed by the seed stash options come popping season: Print and fill out a March Madness tournament bracket with selections from the seed collection and home breeding/pollen chucks. See which variety wins, or the final four or whatever you want to do.

I just went from my list, switching out team names with strains. Then I photocopied the bracket, and filled out one copy entirely, strain v strain all the way to the championship, my choices. The other one I fill out corresponding with actual tournament results. Princeton upsets Arizona in the tournament, Princeton in my bracket is Chemdawg Millionaire Guava and advances to face Kali Bubba in the next round.

The key to making this fun is making the original selection process - which team is which strain- as random as possible. The strain v strain selection process is really enjoyable once you have the tournament all set up and ready to go. I found it quite clarifying and helpful in identifying what seeds I really want to pop next. You can do this for the Sweet 16 next weekend, that might be a great starting place. Or go for the whole 64 team tourney. Print out a bracket and go for it. Pollen chucks do result in a lot of possible tournament entries as I have found, and this is a great way to give some of those random packs a chance to shine. Thanks for reading, yes feeling Irie this tournament for sure.

6 Likes

You get to be my age and you’ll need a cheat sheet to remember all those abbreviations. :wink:

4 Likes