Stash of seeds collected from Transkei area to trade

Right on that sounds cool :+1: I’m not sure how to message on here or if I’m allowed to drop my email… Shoot me a dm or when can do it over this topic doesn’t matter to me just let me know :+1: I have tons more crosses and projects too you’ll see :wink: I’m interested in both those I also have that same Chemberry 4D times Pineapple Express G13 Labs and also the Chemberry 4D times Platinum OG the clone from L.A here and times Sanity OG which is Banana OG x Romulan Diesel… Just let me know what to do I’ll hook it up for you!!! Here is the Platinum OG clone x Chemberry 4D it’s called Zenberry :grin: enjoy ttys

6 Likes

all u inside growers and seed trader or so lucky to be doing what you love.

Hey @Sanity818SFV

I have DJ Shorts Bluemoonshine F1I BX my own creation, AK47 F2, Hill Temple Jamaican Jam, Flying Dutch Man Pot of Gold, AK47 X LOWRYDER

1 Like

Everybodies parcels have been sent off! Hope they get through to you all.
Peace

3 Likes

1987 skunk #1 it’s an original strain from Amsterdam.

2 Likes

Don’t hesitate to use Strainly for your trades :wink:

5 Likes

How come you banned him from your site?

1 Like

Anybody send a package from Minneapolis?

1 Like

Hey all … I’m back and kicking… sorry for the silence but my forum phones been fucked and just got it back … literally have a phone for different “things”… anyways let me know if any of you received your seeds … I haven’t received anything as of yet except from 1 guy on @Strainly but I’m banned from there for some unknown reason so can’t even reply to him to let him know lol. Really hope you guys get your presis

3 Likes

Did not receive anything.

1 Like

Man I have no idea why they’d get stopped… seriously strange

1 Like

It could have been on either side. It could have been confiscated here by CBP or it could have been taken or lost in SA. Who knows. It happens.

1 Like

Just wanted to chime in and report (again) that I DID receive Transkei seeds from @Sunvalley. It took a REALLY long time but they got here. So those of you who are still waiting, wait another month and see what happens. Either way, have 100% confidence that the seeds were sent. Nothing sketchy going on here.

@Sunvalley I bet some strainly users got tired of waiting and reported that you had scammed them, which is unfortunate because it is out of your control.

6 Likes

Good to hear that matey! Yeah our postal system sucks balls…and not in a good way.

3 Likes

As I said, anything could have happened. I watch a program called “Border Patrol: America’s First Defense” (I know, it’s my guilty pleasure… The All Time Best was “Bait Car”- used to love watching the idiots get caught). One of the places they shoot at is the Customs Mail Center at JFK Airport. One of the episodes had them opening a package and “breaking open” a pen that had Cannabis seeds in it (one of the “stealth” methods some of the seed places in Europe use). My guess is this is where anything sent from SA would come in. They look for “similar” packages and if they seemed “odd” they would x-ray and open them. I understand that it is still illegal Federally, but I don’t understand why they can’t let the ones that are going to legal states, through.

2 Likes

I just wanted to tell everyone that I got my package today from @Sunvalley. It has to be a new world record as it took almost 5 months to make it … But, the main thing is that it made it though the envelope was mangled and looked as it was ran over by the mail jeep! everything was all smashed up, but it looks like most of the seeds survived and are not smashed. I dont know if all the seeds made it as the envelope did have a tear in it so some of the seeds could have escaped… Thank you very much brother!:thumbsup:

15 Likes

I have more hope that I might get mine, as well.

3 Likes

5 months :joy: well done to our post office

4 Likes

Fucking hell :joy::joy: man hope they do you some good

3 Likes

I never received mine. This guy is awful, deleted his account when I asked him to resend. So it’s ok I guess