Stephen Hawking kush and ALS

Awesome! I’m glad they will be of help.

2 Likes

You guys are all awesome :pray:

3 Likes

That should give me a nice start thank you to everyone :blush:

1 Like

Yo D……Get the seeds man. I for one would kick in some cash to see it happen. Seriously

Terrible disease…seen it first hand. Friend was 40 when he got it. It took him sadly within a year.

5 Likes

The following Strains are credited with providing relief from ALS/LGD: Sour Diesel, GDP, ACDC, Blue Dream, Purple Urkle, Ringo’s Gift, Jack Herer, One to One, Jamaican Lion, Grape Ape, Kali Mist, Bubba Kush, Northern Lights, Lemon Skunk, Maui Wowie, Lemon Haze, Purple Haze, and Charlotte’s Web. I’m going out on the proverbial Limb and say you’ll find a lot of that listing right here on OG. I extend sincere concern for you and your Circle. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: charlottesweb.com offer CBD products that just may be what you’re seeking.

4 Likes

You may also want to look into some things with CBG. Definitely do your research and consult a medical professional as to wether it would negatively react with any other medications he is on(I have heard this may be a possibility with CBG).

The reason I mention that is I had heard of the possibility of CBG+CBD being a treatment that some in the medical field are excited to explore for neurodegenerative conditions

Blayloc from Hoku Seed Co are reasonably priced and should spit out all different THC:CBD:CBG ratios. Don’t have any info on the strain, breeder or vendor other than what is on the site. The also have other seeds touting various other cannabinoids combos. I have no experience at all with then, but they have been on my radar for a bit.

Also, depending on the mean time you could pick up some CBD & CBG kief and play around with that + some of whatever THC to see what kind of ratios of cannabinoids might help his symptoms.

Also, if you need any 1:1 seeds I have some Sebrings Revenge I could send your way.

Best of luck

6 Likes

Thank you @misterbee I actually have a few of those strains on that list, in fact I have a sour diesel growing right now but I dont want to scare him off. This is definitely out of his comfort zone but cannabis is one of the few things that can actually help a little.

@MantisTobogganMD i hadn’t really giving much thought to the cbg but I will definitely start researching that so thank you

@Hydro-420 i will probably hold off on those until I talk to him but if that’s one he wants to try I will definitely order them. Im also very sorry to hear about your friend. 40 is definitely to young to pass on and yes als is a terrible thing and very much a mystery still.

6 Likes

I will send you some CBD rich goodies brother, very sorry to hear about your family member. Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours .

3 Likes

Have 4 strains RIGHT up that alley, will send them out in the next couple of days 110%

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 you are to kind my brother.

1 Like

While you are getting your seeds,
Here you can get dry flowers not just of Stephen Hawking but plenty CBD and CBG too.

https://hokuseedco.com/shop#!/Mixed-1oz-Hemp-Flower/p/380670137/category=0

Also many high CBD and CBG also THCV seeds , worth a try, I had got some seeds myself from there, top class guys.

3 Likes

Oh wow will they mail to a prohibition state though?

I’m in the UK they did send seeds over here, IDK about hemp flowers, but I guess so, give it a try

1 Like

Because it’s not thc (technically considered hemp which is legal federally) they will ship to any state I believe. At least that was the case with tweedlefarms when I ordered some last year. I found the quality kind of hit or miss, and nothing tasted too great, but its available.

2 Likes