Stoner's Garden 2019

Welcome friends, join me in another Summer in the Sun with my favorite plants.
Canada laws permit 4 plants per household.

I have been gifted some clone only strains capable of AAAA grade buds.

Freshly transplanted, first exposure to real Sunshine. Be careful to harden them off, don’t want to overdo it now.

Front row, Black Diamond, Middle Purple Candy, rear Apollo 11

Bringing my count up to 4, this magnificent specimen of Apollo 11. Harvested in November, left to regenerate over the winter and tripped into flowering on April 1.

20 Likes

Dont you all call those AAAA buds “quads”?

4 Likes

Nice selection, the Apollo is one of my favourites!

3 Likes

I don’t, until now. :slight_smile:

Sampled both from medical sources, be please to have either jarred up for the Winter.

I am enjoying the Apollo 11, the Haze parent contribued a trippy buzz.

4 Likes

Having a “Stop the Presses …” moment.

After reviewing the Cannabis Act, I know that I am not actually in compliance with the section specifies “Illicit” Cannabis.

That problem has been solved, going with…

Purchased from the legitimate Provincial store.

2 Likes

Dam don’t cave to the govt bull shit rules ! Your purple candy should be stellar hope you found a home for her!

3 Likes

I have no intention of terminating anything growing. The Purple Candy and Black Diamond will have have a season in the Sun.

The Apollo 11 has been good but I am happy to replace it’s spot with Bakerstreet and have legal papers to show if that becomes a question.

2 Likes

Or you could always just ‘replace’ it with bakerstreet :wink:

2 Likes

Sweet I love this time of year!!!

3 Likes

4 weeks for the Black Diamond and Purple Candy

Apollo 11, regeneration in progress, the vegetative lighting time has arrived.

4 Likes

Big gal, Apollo 11 regeneration, little over 3 weeks into flower.

9 Likes

Natural light regeneration project.

7 Likes

The Apollo 11 clone has been re-homed, leaving me an open spot in the garden.

Bakerstreet from Tweed, the first legit seeds bearing the official Cannabis Tax stamp.

I prefer to germinate in a paper towel, then plant in soil mix when there is 1 cm embryo root, around 48 hours for a vigorous seed.

7 Likes

If everyone followed the “advice” or “law” on the warning label, the Canadian Economy would grind to a standstill…:smirk:

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

Nice stuff, Stoner. That Appollo sure is pretty, reminds me of mine from years ago…such a uniquely shaped plant.

2 Likes

I’m in for the baker street show see what they offer for a indica , also your purple candy is looking good ! Just courious what’s 4 seeds all in taxed and packaged 3 times worth?

3 Likes

Taxes and shipping, just under $70.
What I got was a Cannabis Tax Paid stamp. I lived to see the day!!!

Multiple layers of plastic to be breached before the final seal. Then, x4 loose seed in the pack. Couple cents for a specimen tube… too much hit to the bottom line.

Am I safe is guessing you were involved with Shiskaberry breeding?
You may remember, last days of OG, the Outdoor Mentors were gifted a pack of Shiskaberry.
Pleased to report, we all loved them.

5 Likes

No just a strain that had been around for years in the family ,at one point it was near impossible to find started passing a few seed out! That’s about it didn’t know original og passed it as well, interesting tasty strain that kinda got boring as the years went by .

3 Likes

Black Diamond and Purple Candy, really digging the warm days and dawn to dusk full monty.

Apollo 11, 5 weeks into flower.

Mostly an indoor plant, but on the really nice days, she just loves the Sunshine.
Getting through a doorway is a bit of challenge now.

The Cannabis act is quite specific, flowering plants must not be visible from a publicly accessed place, like a street. This spot meets that criteria and provides dawn to 5:00 PM direct Sunshine.

10 Likes

Damn dude I’m a chronic stem builder but that one in the orange crate has a trunk! Looking good though :+1:

2 Likes