Stoner's Garden 2019

That plant will see 1 year on July 1.
Gave me an excellent November harvest, then regenerated for 17 weeks over the Winter.
Flipped it into flowering, expect to see another good harvest early June.

By early July, expect to see regeneration going on and the rest of the Summer to grow out again.

3 Likes

lol, I hear you buddy :wink:

My challenge is max out the allowed limit, call it a 301.

The Cannabis Act sets the limits, can I stay inside the fence and still produce enough to meet my production goals?

When I re-home a plant, they are like kids off to collage and careers.

2 Likes

Trying the Growers Blend and PowerBloom this season.

2 Likes

Bakerstreet, less then 120 hr from wet to turning green.
Place marker for later in the season.

5 Likes

Day 50 for this Apollo 11.
Willow like branches are weighing down, especially after a rain fall.
Bambo stalks are taking most to the load now.

Pistils are pretty much gone now, tons of gleaming trichomes when the Sun comes out.

Enjoying some fine Spring Sunshine. Black Diamond, Purple Candy and Bakerstreet.

8 Likes

Apollo 11, soaking up the late May sunshine.
Day 59, wont be long now

Black Diamond and Purple Candy

Bakerstreet and friends.

7 Likes

Harvest festival begins today, lower half trimmed and drying now. A full screen, 60g + after drying, more or less. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yeah–way more than 60g on that plant(total) :thumbsup: :scissors: :scales:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Second screen, overflowing with goodness.

She has been finishing in natural light past couple of week. I hope to see regeneration in the next month or so and flower it again in September.

8 Likes

First cutting yielded 66g going into the curing jars. They will loose some more moisture, but will finish real close to 60g.

This second cutting is about 50% bigger, more like 100g :slight_smile:

Edit: 187g going into the curing jars…

Edit 2: Cured and dry, 244g

5 Likes

Apollo 11 regeneration x2.
The plant has been trimmed down to individual clusters with due regard to plant stability. Got reminded of that when a little too enthusiastic inspection snapped off a low cluster.

Decided against replanting the root ball. Gave it good flushing and a dose of Nitrogen high fertilizer.

The plant has been in natural light since mid May. I was seeing the early signs of regeneration at 3 weeks. Nothing yet, but I am confidant it won’t be long.

8 Likes

Trim from 2 Apollo 11, stored in a freezer

Not a big yield on the first pass.

4 Likes

5g Full melt. Combined the top 2 grades to get a sticky mass that bubbles and melts without catching like a torch. My best investment was the Bubble Bag set.

6 Likes

Transplanting day for Black Diamond and Purple Candy.
Bakerstreet successfully fended off a leaf attack by my dog. Hasn’t missed a beat.

Apollo 11 regeneration doing fine, no new growth, but the seasons are aligned correctly.

9 Likes

Memo to calendar… Poplar Trees release a ton of white fluffy seeds. Looks like a blizzard when the wind gets hold of it.

Having a growing plant, not a problem. Pushing the season with a flowering plant… nasty cleanup at harvest. :frowning:

Tons of Sunshine, temps verging on tropical… good day to be a plant.

1 Like

Hey Stoner how’s your Purple candy doing still vegging or have you flipped to flower
now ?

Purple Candy, 9 weeks of natural light and the full Summer season ahead.

I have considered flipping them to flower over the Summer, but my goal is to demonstrate 1000g yield and that will require a long growing season.

Conditions are optimum, sufficient privacy to deal with a 2m/6’ plant. If it comes to that, some pruning may be needed.

However, there is a counter argument, flower them July 1, regenerate over Sept-Dec and give it an indoor season while the natural light is gone.

6 Likes

Success… This is the first indication that regeneration is in progress.

The new growth is atypical, smooth edges and kind of funky in appearance… that will change. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow your gonna be in for a real treat when done you might need to build a cage for them due to the prolific heavy bud development !

Mine are to the point of flopping sideways due to the weight there packing on by your pic that’s about my finished height topped twice at a early age vegged 25 days and flipped !

I’d suggest take a clone in case a reveg flops you can always toss it if not needed just went through that with a green ale that refused to play nice!

Good luck on your tree growing adventure,I’ll be watching your progress !

2 Likes

I did hint at pruning, :wink:

I have a hard limit of x4, not all of my friends are so observant of that detail.

The issue is the way plants are counted appears to include propagation cuttings. Common sense says these are just severed stems until they grow roots. In the future, I sure that will sort itself out.

Was having good success with bamboo supports… then it rained. Know better now, lash them up early. :wink:

4 Likes