Stoner's Garden 2019

nice grow you have going there kiddo …

1 Like

Hey Riverlady, thank you and so good to see you active again. :slight_smile:

Well done on your Diesel harvest. Enjoy

1 Like

i was doing a gypsy life for a few years …hard to grow when yer going from one place to another …did time in mexico alaska wisconsin arizona new york and colorado …

4 Likes

she got really huge and took forever to finish this is one plant …dang reveg plants get so huge i tied her open …enjoying the fruits of my labors tonite :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Greeting the morning Sunshine.
Black Diamond getting tall, going to make for a massive terminal cola. :slight_smile:

Purple Candy, nicely bushy.

Bakerstreet, vigorous.

Apollo 11 regeneration going well.

6 Likes

watch out those reveg plants will take over and you will have a jungle :wink: …you already know that i am sure

2 Likes

i do it with out the bags …not as easy but i am stubborn about spending lots of money on something that should not cost that much and i can do with out …hash is probably the thing i missed the most about not having a grow …just made some a week ago and it sure tastes wonderful :smile:

1 Like

If I recall, you use a blender with ice to make it into a smoothy and let it settle in a flat cake pan. Drain and dry then roll it off the bottom. Really good hash with no risk of solvents.

2 Likes

Happy Canada Day. Summer is here. :slight_smile:

Flowering day 1 for Black Diamond and Purple Candy.
14 weeks of growth, now they will flower under the best conditions our climate permits.
Crated means easy to move into a dark basement for those long Summer nights.

Baker Street and the Apollo 11 regen will get the rest of the Summer to bulk up.

8 Likes

Apollo 11 regeneration and Baker Street.
Freshly transplanted into a 5 gal grow bag.

8 Likes

Purple Candy and Black Diamond, 3 weeks into flowering

5 Likes

Baker Street and Apollo 11 regen.

8 Likes

Week 4, colours coming out on the Purple Candy.
Daily watering this time of the season. Weekly fertilizer schedule.

Baker Street and Apollo 11 growing like weeds. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

no i used to use a pint mixer u attach to a drill in a 5 gallon bucket …now i use my kitchen aid with a dough hook…a blender would not work as it would grind up the leaf and that would then get mixed in the hash … you would end up with a mess :slight_smile:
\

2 Likes

oh and i strain it through a piece of material that is similar to that a wind breaker is made out of …i then lay it on a bunch of paper towels to soak the water out of it and scrape it off …i have a very small grow so i only make a little bit at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Black Diamond at 6 weeks.

4 Likes

Black Diamond and Purple Candy, 6 weeks of flowering.

5 Likes

Apollo 11 regen and Baker Street.

5 Likes

Purple Candy

The colours are not linked to cold as I always thought.
Very fragrant, fruity not at all Skunky. Lots of it too, fills the basement quickly.

8 Likes

7 weeks in for the flowering gals.

Baker Street has seen a full Summers growing season. Early May through August.
I plan on letting it flower naturally, pinpoint the end of long days.

Apollo 11 regen bulked up considerably, going to make a real nice bouquet.

Today is fertilizer day, thinking the flowering plants have had enough. Another week and I will be bringing them in. Flush with water now, any thoughts?

6 Likes