Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Do I have a problem if I just recently picked up 16 packs of seeds in one go? Because I dont think I have a problem. I can stop anytime I want. Whatā€™s that? Seven new Bodhi strains is going on sale tomorrow? Day after tomorrow. Iā€™ll stop the day after tomorrow.

6 Likes

Going to be scooping the white light hp for sure :sweat_smile: @Habitt

4 Likes

Are you a brother from another mother? Because I was eyeing that one pretty hard. The White x 88G13HP sounds amazing. Iā€™ve only ever had The White from one of Mephistoā€™s autos and it was divine!

3 Likes

Must be @Habitt :facepunch: The white is one of my favorites itā€™s a great smoke by itself but itā€™s magic is in the crosses used with it everyone Iā€™ve tried with it has been amazing has such a nice stone with 88g13 hp gotta be some heat and I wanna use it to breed to some lucky charms f2( the white x Appalachia) and select for a white leaner as itā€™s one of the few strains I know itā€™s growth characteristics :grin:

4 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€™m Sodapop and last night I found myself scrolling through various seed sites and deep dives and adding strains to my wish list at 1 am while watching that ā€˜70s show :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Ooh that sounds fantastic! White light to lucky charms for the white bx1 :muscle:

Iā€™m planning on grabbing that white light too.

3 Likes

Itā€™s up on JBC right now. Nothing yet on BDSC or GLG

2 Likes

Yeah, with the sale and the BOGO im waiting for GLG as well. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be within the next couple of days.

Edit: Oh no! GLGā€™s Bodhi BOGO is over. Well, the $45 packs are still worth even if no BOGO.

5 Likes

Hello, my name is ***ā€¦ and I am a spanish strainaholicā€¦

:sweat_smile:

10 Likes

My name is Chza and im a strainaholic. :wink: :beers:

10 Likes

Yup, Iā€™m still hooked too! This place actually makes it worse haha! So many gems constantly being shown or talked about , I swear it only gets progressively worse as the years go by :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Yes, I have to change the tupper where they are stored in the fridgeā€¦ it has become small

:rofl:
Happy growings.!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: it makes it worse, but cheaper!

2 Likes

Yes, you are right I suppose @Emeraldgreen except when the auctions are going down :laughing:

3 Likes

I feel that way until I look at auctions outside of the site! Still much cheaper here :joy:. Big bonus is all the great people Iā€™ve met here!

4 Likes

Hi. Iā€™m allotment, and Iā€™m a strainaholic.

I have been clean for some time now.

That is going to change.

9 Likes

I think Iā€™m strainaholic too

I bought more than 70 pack of seeds, grown only half and Iā€™m always purchasing seeds

Spending hours in internet in seeds shops I know pretty all the strains of each breeder and Iā€™m always buying more

Nice to meet you

6 Likes

Sounds like lots of us here @trytogoodbud :joy: welcome

4 Likes

was that the purple pakistani? how did it turn out?

1 Like

Unfortunately not. I traded those. I meant that I cracked and bought seeds after telling myself I wouldnt buy any more lol

2 Likes