Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Here’s a list of theirs strains on their page. If you see something you know is good, let me know as I’m like a kid in candy store when I go in. It’s almost two hours away but I can see myself going now and then as I get a list together and they restock.
Hell, if you pitch in for something or want to trade I’ll send cuts.

I’m going to need a tent just for mothers… I’m a collector, gotta have/try it all lol. But isn’t that why we are in this thread…

I think this sums this place up the best hehe

6 Likes

Wow there is alot to choose from. Kid in a candy store for sure !!!

1 Like

Before you start culling the herd, you let me know xD

3 Likes

Well, if I keep them all like this I can have a lot, but watering will be a bit tedious. This is 3-4 moths old from being cut off original plant.

13 Likes

i still need to do my research on keeping mothers. I have 1 or 2 I am thinking about so far. That one looks nice and healthy.

1 Like

I’ve always followed the bosai mother tutorial that was posted by old timer. But instead of root pruning, I’m just going to make a new mother. Also, I don’t think I’ll be keeping them in these 4” (16oz) containers going forward, buts it’s been fun with the 4 I’ve been keeping for a while, but my new clones should get up potted for more production before spring.

8 Likes

Thats awesome, thanks. I was going to read it tomorrow, but I couldn’t stop myself. Definitely going to bookmark that one.

3 Likes

I never have ran pioneer kush. Sounds like a great cross. You just don’t know till you run it . They must keep it for a reason though.
I myself don’t use mother plants persay. Even though I’ve enertained the idea. I have two tents one has two 50 gal tubs I stick allot of smaller cuts in. The other I out the bigger plants in .
So I’m constantly taking clones and flowering the plants the clones where taking from. I try to keep two cuts of everything and multiple of the cuts in really like. Down side nothing can flower till I have a cut of it .

2 Likes

Yes it looks like a decent project . I planned on grabbing some but wanted to see how good his work was with something cheaper.
Theres a guy who was selling mac f2 on strainly I got a chance to grab some of those. You just have to hope it was a planed bred project rather than an open polination. You can grown allot more bad phenos before you find a keeper.

2 Likes

It’s how ever you want to do it. It’s your life to live.

2 Likes

If you purchase any new C4DD hybrid (including the C4DD F2) you get $10 OFF each and every other VG seed packet you buy. USE PROMO CODE: C4DD 4 THE WIN

1 Like

Shit wish I would of known that few weeks ago.
I grabbed this few weeks ago. I can’t wait to go through it .
https://www.seedbay.com/product/chem-kit-limited-edition/

2 Likes

that promo code is for Breeders Retail - info over at icmag

1 Like

And it’s cheaper there than seed bay by 25$ o well thank you though.

1 Like

I kknow ive been missing a lot of meetings, so let me start this one off with i know where breeders packs of 1000 seeds are,

4 Likes

I’ve found most breeders will give you whole sale price if you buy x amount from them. I have a few codes to a few breeders sites but you must spend 1500$ with one.
That’s how me and Tony started talking.

5 Likes

I just gotta say that in my early days of smoking seeded buds, I never imagined that the seeds from a bud would be worth way more then the bud itself. Breeders like Gage Green Group have to be laughing all the way to the bank these days as they break open a few gram bud with 50 or so seeds in it that avg 20-25 bucks each

4 Likes

I can live with that

2 Likes

It’s a plant we should all be sharing it if we areally in the position to do so. Unless you have a substantial amount of time and money put into a project you feel like you should be paid for. I understand both sides.

4 Likes

I hope it’s more than , bUT what they chare is pretty insane .
I think with some people there’s an idea that the more your packs cost , the more valuable your work is . If you charge more people think it must be good , why would they charge that.
Many breeders have shown us that’s not true.
But most people aren’t breeding today.

3 Likes