Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Yep, direct, no middleman. I needed some nl2, plus he hooked it up with some freebies too.

4 Likes

a classified for weed stuff :slight_smile: some folks are great, some folks suck ass

kinda like Ebay

3 Likes

I tried the same thing, and I only lasted about 5 days. I realized that it’s futile to make resolutions like that so instead I switched my resolution to not buying any of those Sesame Snaps that @DougDawson bought - so far so good!

10 Likes

if I look at various seed banks every single day am I a strainaholic ??
it’s only just in case…

11 Likes

Asking for a friend… Who happens to be a lurking member :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Guys and gals yall need to not sleep on this , got some really good stuff here

6 Likes

Complete and done.

1 Like

So I was asleep during the signup, woke up and posted in the thread, and went back to sleep. And I dreamed of OG :rofl: I don’t remember that happening before.

Apparently I lived in a university dormitory and a guy asked me to come into his room. He had heard me saying something in the hallway and showed me a thread on OG with the same text. It was my grow thread about my secret plants next door. I was in shock, did not even deny it and considered cutting down everything. :skull_and_crossbones:

That’s all I remember, maybe I woke up. Thanks for listening, group.

13 Likes

Going to drop some exotic autos to make some seeds!

Trying out Oregon elite Seeds.

I have the one Mehiosto strain, building the Night Owl collection. Happened upon Viking Genetics, some regular autos as well :sweat_smile::joy::v::call_me_hand::dizzy_face:

7 Likes

Tell me about this blood cake , are the leaves or plant red

1 Like

Spray paint 'em Brown and get to trading…lol I’ll get in Line. SSBW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is the photo used.

9 Likes
7 Likes

Could not resist from an auction to help a friend

16 Likes

Make some people happy. You’ll never use all them seeds my man!

2 Likes

Bruce Banner X Blue Dream sounds interesting

2 Likes

Okay strainaholics I got something to help stop that itch and save you money, well till the next group buy or drop happens of course.

I was hoping to try to implement something I know as group grow outs, I learned about these in heirloom tomato groups I am part of and feel that we could easily do the same thing.

Here’s how it works,
We get a group of 11 of us, we each grow a strain and do a small pollination on it, we then set aside 15-20 seeds for each person (150 - 200 seeds total won’t take much to aquire so even those with small set ups should be able to participate) (we can collectivly assign a number), we then mail the seeds to a selected individual in the group with a self addressed stamped envelope, they would split each of the 10 packs we sent in (we send the seeds prepackaged so it’s easier on distributor as they only have to deal with packs not seeds) the distributor takes a pack from each and puts them in our self addressed stamped envelope (sase) and mails them back to us.

The idea would be to do with strains that are considered “rare” or are expensive or are one of those “hype strains”. It would be cool if someone did a meph auto. Just not your average easy to access 50 buck packs I’m sure we all know what I mean

The idea is too to do this too aquire a variety of expensive seeds that would be difficult for just one person on their own to aquire. By doing this we buy 1 expensive stain or maybe you already have it and we do the work with 1 and get 10 new ones back

IF YOUR INTERESTED LIKE THIS POST AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVITE TO THE PRIVATE MESSAGE GROUP

Saying your interested isn’t committing if you just want to drop in and have a look and see what it’s about that’s okay as well.

18 Likes

This sounds like an amazing idea but I don’t know that my grow skills are up to the task. I would hate to mess this up but still wanted to say I love the idea.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be the same to just sign up for the freakers ball ?

6 Likes

Not trying to preserve landraces and this is just small runs of a couple hundred seeds in small spaces of hype strains or expensive strains etc…freaks your committed to 2 landraces per year of open pollination non selection runs of full packs.

8 Likes