Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

You are a very kind man. :wink: BTW - how’s the garage conversion coming along? You about ready to start growing in there yet?

1 Like

Metal Siding going on, I’m wiring the Garage area, 2way, 3way, 4way, etc. Garage Doors ordered 1st week of June, due to SHIP outta PA 2 Sep!! After Labor Day, Installers will begin. Had the craziest time with Paint Sprayers from local Rental Firm. Sprayer wouldn’t work (previous renter used ENAMEL PAINT and didn’t clean the outfit). Took it back, got a call the next day, it worked for 3 hours, kaput!!! Took it back AGAIN, so they decided to have TWO New Ones ordered, waited a week. Got it, BRAND NEW, I put it together, got to spraying, made it TWENTY MINUTES!!! Took it back, asked if they had “flushed” it upon arrival. Their reply, “Duh!!” I informed them Graco sends a “Flushing Oil” to lube their Sprayers BEFORE operation. First they had heard of this. I asked for the old Sprayer, took it home, disassembled it, flushed the Pump, the Spray Hose, soaked the Gun Unit in Mineral Spirits overnight, took a soft Wire Brush and cleaned every cranny. Reassembled everything, ran a gallon of soapy water through the system, waa-laa, good to go. Painted my ENTIRE Basement Ceiling, Beams and all, sprayed the Walls (already coated with Dry Lock) in 5 hours. Cleaned the entire unit, took Paint Gun, cleaned it, put it in a Gallon Ziplock Bag, returned everything. They couldn’t believe the condition of their OLD Sprayer!! They didn’t charge me ANYTHING, saying I spent more in Gas running back and forth than I’d pay for renting. Next time, I’ll buy my own Sprayer!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

At least they realized their transgressions and didn’t charge you, and hopefully learn to care for their rental equipment. They better recognize :triumph: Mr. B :honeybee: is in the building.

1 Like

Hello strainoholics, my name is Doug. I plan to combat my problem by popping as many beans as I can for my next grow. Here is hoping it helps. Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Here I thought you were hooking us up I was game then noticed the thread title . .

2 Likes

I don’t know yet. They were gifted to me from an old timer who used to post on the site occasionally. It’s just a little baggie with a hand written label “Jean Guy”. Unfortunately I haven’t seen him around for a while. (Positive vibes from CO if you happen to read this :pray:)

7 Likes

Thank you @lefthandseeds, hopefully one day when you grow them you can post a pic for us to see.

3 Likes

Enjoy your popping Doug, am glad your license came through.

1 Like

I’ve been planning a white widow pheno expansion run for some future grow. I have white widow from several vendors and I want to cross em all up and select the best females for a few generations. I want to make a pheno hunters line so that maybe we can find some good new cuts.

11 Likes

Thanks brother and thanks for turning me on to the place I got it. Was so worth it.

5 Likes

I’ll always try to share.

4 Likes

Hello brothers and sisters
Dose anyone know who sent these and what they my be

6 Likes

Fancy gold sticker inviting you to something , sorry I didn’t get the invite . Should be mandatory to include strain names and screen name on all outbound gifts .

5 Likes

I’m a strainaholic and haven’t received or sent mail in weeks…
As the days get longer and the nights get colder….
I constantly look over my shoulder …to catch a glimpse
Of a once hot commodity …
Walking to the mailbox for nothing is taking it
Out of me

:crazy_face:

7 Likes

Group buy? Tony green

4 Likes

10 seed only maybe

3 Likes

I got my packs of them today. Same notebook and im not expecting 7 tubes of anything else

5 Likes

Hopefully the sender jumps on and answers the mystery stain . Wonder if i got the invite also could use a note book the brain has its moments some days.

It’s the T. Green
https://overgrow.com/t/payment-tg-group-buy-numbers-24-on/48019/1048?u=mbvapester

3 Likes

It is indeed Tonygreens GG4 from Diggy

2 Likes