Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

What did you trade your first born :joy:

3 Likes

2 packs of tony green loudog casey jones. Words to the wise. If you ever trade with someone amazingā€¦ like stray make it dealers choiceā€¦ I asked for something to help with pain, withdrawl, insomniaā€¦

8 Likes

Exactly!

That rare! :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I always like to let the breeder pick . Chances improve that youā€™ll get some real special gems.

3 Likes

word. theres great stuff in that dla 6, good hunting
i had a stellar male and female that i found out of just 8 seeds, but lost them both recently. been on the lookout for another pack or two

3 Likes

Itā€™s joiseyā€¦ waiting on a few things I expected weeks ago and pretty much have given up onā€¦ maybe a surprise one day, or my postman is on to the greeting cards. Lol. Sucks to still be waiting and wondering

2 Likes

Oh! Is it bad Iā€™m most excited about the tobacco? :joy: are you planning to grow them out? I am growing the ā€œOaxaca MS(Maria Sabina) Family Tobaccoā€ from Bodhi.
Stray crossing that with the Hopi strainā€¦ talk about some Sacred Tobacco! :wink:

12 Likes

Ive had a couple people ask about it. Your welcome to some when i break the pack down. @HolyAngel

4 Likes

That would be awesome of you! I would love some whenever you get to it if youā€™re willing. Shouldnā€™t need much either. The MS oneā€™s I got were viable af. I sprinkled like 8 seeds on top of a root riot in a heated dome and had 6-8 plants growing out of it within a week, I had to thin it out to these 4 or so for planting.

4 Likes

There is a ton!!! Just remind me. @HolyAngel

1 Like

Kinda wanting to checkout blue star instablue

1 Like

Itā€™s funny, my seed collection is tiny, but Iā€™d be more upset if I got robbed for them than for bud.

6 Likes

I know Strainaholics wanna know thisā€¦

Ummm you all may wanna go checkout the LAST several postsā€¦

5 Likes

22 Likes

Whereā€™d the Lemon Thai come from?

Nice neo from whom

1 Like

@khaoohs @Papalag Theyā€™re from seedheaven. Only cash and some bank thing for payment. Iā€™ve always sent cash.

Seems like a lot of seedmakers are working with it again/doing another round of repros lately. Iā€™ve grown a few hybrids with it and liked em.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve got some thatā€™s a few years old now made by shoeless . Nice representation of lemon Thai .

3 Likes

Iā€™m anxiously waiting @Doc.Dā€™s Lemon Thai release.

5 Likes

I got that same freebie. Sounds pretty good, huh?

I got some Lemon Thai made by Smilestyle and a couple of f2 he said were from Santero. Iā€™ve been dying to get them going. I wanted to try and makes seeds as I only have 2 f2 and 5 f3(?).

6 Likes