Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

seriously impressive. if i make it 3 weeks im proud of myself

3 Likes

Made it past the Cyber Monday sales. Hopefully be able to make it past January.

2 Likes

hold

5 Likes

Iā€™m feeling a bit of shame, these black Friday deals get me every time. I need to go to a meeting or something.

5 Likes

I have a shit load of strains like most people 2 life times worth lol itā€™s very rare I buy seeds

2 Likes

Man its difficult. I have been loading up on nutes nd hardware. Got enough seeds to last my lifetime

1 Like

how in the hell does one go about obtaining one of those barkley stickers? sick!!

1 Like

Retired on purchases now! Only making beans from here on out!

14 Likes

Those are packs from Dagga.love. :beers:

ā€œ2 buck chucksā€

Thatā€™s what I told myself 6 packs ago. :beers:

1 Like

Yeah the same here I have the bugā€¦ my recent purchase was from kwik seeds they had a Buy on regular hypro Amnesia seedsā€¦ this was after I just finished purchasing Bubba hash seeds from Ace seedsā€¦
Which I had.to get because they are dropping the line and I love the smokeā€¦

2 Likes

Just got back into growing again after 3 years good thing I always keep my lights . A lot of new strains out there right now Iā€™m just trying to stock up on different og s been trying to by one pack a week but some of these jokers donā€™t play got some face off og on cyber Monday gonna pick up some road rage og next week from dungeon vault I hear itā€™s heater and just keep collecting

6 Likes

Hi @Jawdog73, welcome to OG! Youā€™ll love it here!! Enjoy!! Also, please, go to the thread below and introduce yourself!! See you!!

1 Like

If anyone is interested Sinister seeds on Ig is doing buy one get one

Just got Big Sur holly weed x herijuana and herijuana

5 Likes

Pushing strains huh :joy:

3 Likes

Posting that in here is like walking into an AA meeting and announcing youā€™re selling 50 cent beers in the parking lot :rofl:

11 Likes

Still on the wagon

6 Likes

One day at a time. Keep coming back, it works if you work it! :rofl:

4 Likes

Once a week friend, once a week.

3 Likes