Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Great paper! Thanks for the read

2 Likes

Have to check myself in here. This spring thought I would just plant a few incognito outside. Thought I would just get a few fem seedsā€¦

Now think I want to try my hand at breeding. Now have over 500 seeds. Now need to sssslllloooowwww things down in the seed acquisition paceā€¦ Oh, but I just promised to pick up a pack of those newly available genuine traditional grown (landrace) that just become availableā€¦

Help! :joy:

10 Likes

There is a very high relapse rate here :joy::joy:

10 Likes

Start shopping for a bar fridgeā€¦ :laughing:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Kind of like holding an AA meeting in a sports bar. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Iā€™d say pretty much exactly!
Whatcha got? Whatcha need? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

LOL, mine is full. May need a full size :pleading_face:

9 Likes

You may be in the right place :joy:

2 Likes

Helloā€¦ Iā€™m MonasticDankā€¦ and Iā€™m a strainaholic

5 Likes

Hi Iā€™m Paps I m a Strainaholic

Brothers and sisters talk to me and keep me from going over the edge Iā€™m about to take the plunge and buy some seeds help Iā€™ve been banned from using my credit card Iā€™ve been cut off Iā€™m looking at seed banks someone save me now

Itā€™s been 2 months since Iā€™ve bought seeds I need to add wedding cake to my collection help me please stop me from this madnesses

14 Likes

You have a sickness Paps

11 Likes

Iā€™m such an addict I keep trying to get new people to take up the habit. I promise them choice of seeds, whatever grow gear Iā€™m not using and samples of the weed they can grow. Most people just want to buy at the dispo.

12 Likes

@Papalag and @Jetdro this is great. I love to see this meeting place working out so well for everyone :joy:

6 Likes

@Papalag free doesnā€™t count grab the clone . Youā€™d almost think someoneā€™s sitting on seed also. Thereā€™s gotta be a thousand strains moving around on here.

4 Likes

Hello all :wave:t5:
Iā€™m Indoornesian, lots of members already know me.Iā€™m just here to say that after 2 years of being here Iā€™m still a damn Strainaholic itā€™s gotten worse, exponentially werse!!!
I was just reading @Papalag 's last post and I am now searching bean depots across the webz looking for a noice wedding cake, even the purple wedding cake is looking interesting. I could go on for another hour :weary:

EDITED thatā€™s purple cake batter. Still looking and sneaking into my own office to quietly pull da plug

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been cure for a year or so now. Math did it. I calculated how long it would take to grow all my seeds out, divided by 2 (they;re regs) divided by 12 (months) divided by 16 (plants in bloom) and I came out with 500 years, then my calculator broke. I now attend Smashing Electronics Anonymous meetings. It was only a Casioā€¦and a flip phoneā€¦andā€¦aah fuck.

11 Likes

My name is Dog and Iā€™m a strainaholic.

My wife told me I should seek therapy for my addiction. I took that as my cue to order two packs of Diesel Therapy from Lucky Dog.

I told her that was it for a very long time but now Iā€™ve got eyes on some Grape Cream Cake from Bloom.

I need help.

10 Likes

Iā€™d suggest sticking to the free ones then your wife canā€™t ride your ass . Just tell her for some unknown reason you got signed up to some free mailing list not sure how and thereā€™s never a return address so you canā€™t send them back.

7 Likes

Orā€¦ they are a 401K investment?? :wink: :vulcan_salute:

Ohā€¦ sorryā€¦ I guess that wasnā€™t ā€˜helpingā€™ā€¦

Cheers
G

5 Likes

If we can have Bitcoin in our 401Ks, I see no reason not to include Snowhigh, BOG or Bodhi seeds in there too. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes