Strainly going offline

I got an email from Strainly earlier this week saying that they are taking the site offline for an indefinite period of time. They asked that I close all my posts there in the next few weeks. Here is the email that I got from them:

We are sorry to inform you that Strainly will have to go on a hiatus in the coming weeks.

The current circumstances, combined with the challenges faced by our industry (e.g. access to basic business services such as payment processing, social media, funding…) forced us to make this difficult decision.

If you have active listings, we would please need you to close them within the next 10 days.

You will have 3 weeks to complete pending transactions, provide tracking number and ensure delivery. If you still have pending transactions by 09-30, please reach out to us.

If you have a Pro or Premium plan, all your credits have been applied to your current listings.

In case you are wondering, our servers and databases have remained secured since we launched Strainly 4 years ago. You have strictly nothing to worry about when it comes to your information.

We are hopeful we’ll come back stronger when the dust settles.

Do not hesitate if you have questions.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Strain Lab Test Results :atom: