Strains with near 0% THC and maximum CBD and other cannabinoids production

Hi growers! I know few people (most of them are my friends) have a one specific problems with especially most spreaded cannabis what is full of THC with almost no CBD.
( Guys believe me I have a girlfriend working as a sister in a local Psychiatry hospital. She told me about 2 to 3 patients from 10 - what is about 75-85% of hospitalized people. They are teenagers who have the first experience with skunk type of street-weed what is no flushed properly and with enormous THC content. This youngsters did a joint with his or her friend and start horrortriping. Very often it ends in psychiatric emergency where they are from week to two hospitalized loaded with benzos and antipsychotis. They are diagnosed a psychotic, schizoid or panic attack etc.) This state is very bad not only for the influence of healthcare personal which spread their opinions in their famillies etc. This is very bad for spreading pro-legalization fact of the herb what is overlooked powerfull medicine… This person is stigmatized by having someting to do with “psychiatry” yes, these prejudice are still alive especially among the older generations in Czech republic. I have personally absolutelly noting against sativa lovers but this problem is not about preference as about education. We have to tel this target group, that they have to know somethink about bud they had bought on the street before they smoke it. Good old times in early 90´ , .d.i.y. wooden one hitters, owerrippen outdoor budsful of sun which can in the vorst case put you to sleep…For me the golden times before ziplogs and skunk. We were sharing not buying :blush:
Now back to the topic.
In my Country CBD is Legal but very expencive. I am extensivelly looking for strains high in CBD from the first cultivars from CBD projekt, before they started to work together with another companies. From the first day i read about Charlottes web and then AC/DC I am keen of getting some beans or clones (which is more complicated due to my location). I found one time few AC/DC beans in some online auction but they were insanely expensive with minimal info about stability,sex,etc… SOOO… if you search for some high CBD minimal THC strain, every info welcome. Of course your growing experiences too!!
P.S. Sorrrry of my english
- Sorry for lenght of the text

CBD rich strains, minimal or no THC

Hi,
i have tried to grow Therapy . You can buy it here in Czech, but you will need to do your own selection, because not all Therapy seeds are 20:1 CBD:THC ( i guess only 25% of the seeds does have this ratio ).

1 Like

There are some strains with high CBD and nearly zero THC! Checkout Bedrocan and CBD Crew (Shantibaba).

But when you put aside medical purposes, I doubt that these high CBD strains will be psychoactive by any standard measures. Have you got any experiences with CBD extracts? I think that effect will be similar.

It has been said that THC is more heady and cerebral effect and high CBD is associated with more stoned or couch-lock effect. But current research shown that there is particular terpene behind this effect.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the tips. I have no personal experience with realy potent CBD product like extracts ( recently heard someones interesting experience with cbd shatter ) only with the 15% CBD enhanced oil. Did anybody of you try some cbd extract? Please share your experience!

bhooms pharm has clones and lots of high cbd crosses. the only way i know how to get ahold of them is email. i got it from their instagram