Stressed seedlings

image image image image image. I hope this helps. I’ll be around.

1 Like

Thank you Hemp! So far I need better soil. Got the light dialed back and I ordered that Neptune fertilizer off of Amazon. I should have been clear, the 3 rd pic of the big plants is from the old overgrow. Its from the early 2000s when BOG taught me a thing or 2 and I rocking a 400 watt hps I wired myself at 16 years old.

1 Like

Fox farm has a web site. You can find soil if your in the states. Use what you can. Just clean it a bit. Like I said use that boiling water it will kill the bugs. And then your dirt is clean

Use jacks if you need to, @Floyd hey brother. Floyd uses it. I’m sure he will give you some tips. I would be careful about getting that. Some things are not mail friendly.

1 Like

Fox farm trio is a great start. 400w is a good

1 Like

Hey @Hemp. I’m using Jacks for the first time and in coco so I don’t think I could help much.
@KingMuthafuckinMidas I’m sure others will be able to help you out. Lots of soil expert’s here. Good luck with your grow.
Edit: I agree with Hemp that soil looks like crap with all that wood in it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Wonder how I can blow up the charts to be able to read better

There’s better places to look at the chart

If you get frustrated and angry were you feel like no one wants to help you I’ll try to do my best

I up loaded the wrong picture And just delted the whole thread! But thank you hemp! You and bassman were spot on!

I just got some neptune fish ferts and pots. Gonna get better soil today and repot everyone since they all look better now.

1 Like

You’re OK first of all your dirt what you need to do you need to wash that dirt you take the dirt and put it in a 5 gallon bucket filled up with water all those wood chips will float to the top scoop them out throw them in the trash you do not need them in your garage. Second of all you got your light way too close you got to do some about that you need at least a distance of 36 inches when something is that small you need to look at your plants your leaves are burning on the ends so that is telling me either you’re not getting enough moisture it is telling me you’re not getting enough moisture your humidity is real low.

I’m glad you’re getting some stuff