STS End of Early Flower?

This is interesting information.

Hey @DirtMcGirrt, I recently got a REALLY late start reversing an Emerald Fire OG F4 autoflower. Poor planning and attention on my part. She started flowering way faster than I could have predicted. I thought all hope was lost. Then on week four(maybe 5, idk), I started seeing pollen sacks.
Now she has successfully pollinated another to help me reproduce the line and hopefully share some seeds! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Could you point me in the direction of a good one and done spray?Will need to do a reversal at this point one of these days.

1 Like

EliteXElite is the one people say is “one and done” It’s a pricey product.

I made my own silver thiosulfate. It was cheap and easy. I did five applications 4-5 days apart.

5 Likes

Yea making your own is super super super cheap and you end up with enough supplies to make barrels of it. Twenty20 has an STS spray I hear really good things about.

2 Likes

Yeah, so much STS lol. It made me about 800ml of stock solution. To put that into perspective, 50ml stock solution will make 500ml of finished STS. I have more than I could use in a lifetime.
It’s also nice being able to adjust the concentration rate. :wink:

1 Like

@ShitSeeds just made up STS kits!

2 Likes

This one from Amazon works.32.00 for 16 oz

5 Likes

I used the @Sebring method. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman
All tested and confirmed, and I’m using it on my own breeding projects right now

I don’t want to hijack this thread, so if anyone wants the link I’m happy to send it to you

3 Likes

Link it up bro!

1 Like

Old post I see. Gonna throw this out there anyway. Lol. Cannabinology refill spray works really well. Just add distilled water and spray, :v: