Stumped or dont worry

Ok, so this is the first plant that I’ve ever grown that’s a clone, and not from my own plants.

It was rough shape when I reiceved it. and after 2 months or so I was able to get her some what healthy enough that I could send her into flower.

I’ve read that when mothers are not cared for well, they can overtime have genetic deficiencies that are thought to clone out? Not sure if I said that right…

So after my green thumb got ahold this bitch, I have her growing a perfect canopy except for a random leaf here and there like this… she is about 17-18 days into flower.!

I’m stumped or is my OCD getting the better of me? What’s wrong

5 Likes

lol…she looks great. What’s the issue that you’re asking about - if any?

2 Likes

Yeah, one and three finger leaves are common for clones or even regular plants that start flower and you give them more light. They can act like a clone, too.

You’re looking good from here. No worries. It’ll still flower. peace

4 Likes

Agreed. Not sure I’ve ever grown out a clone that didn’t have them when they were young.

Clones can pick up diseases. Viruses, bacterial infections, etc. But, if it’s growing well and you don’t notice anything really “off” about it, it’s probably fine. Less healthy clones, especially ones that were shipped, can sometimes take a while to revert to healthy normal growth.

1 Like

Ugh, love the internet up here in nowhere land