Subcool Seeds

Pennywise is actually the only strain of his I ever tried, but I’m glad it’s the one. Smoking it and using a salve I made with it has saved my GF a ton of pain over the past few years.

8 Likes

Thank you my friend! Should be smooth sailing from here. She is starting to show some color, a red head :grin:. She smells like pink starburst. Dad smelled like funk, DANK. Who knows what the f2 brings.

I just hope I end up with enough beans.

13 Likes

Exactly. From Sub Himself. Listen to his podcasts on YT :v: :sunglasses: :pray: after his house burnt to the ground, he let’s it all out. Weednerd for Life. Much love. Overgrow the Planet. The Green Avengers.

1 Like

Listening to subs episode of the potcast today and tomorrow on the drive into work for like the third time. The way he described his gear is really intriguing, anybody had any experience with querkle?

3 Likes

Just a heads up. Mz Jill dropped Plushberry, Querkle and The Flav at Breeders direct.

7 Likes

@Barney, got the JTR’s just now, S-U-P-E-R THANKS, Bro!! You’ll see them put up in the NEXT DONATION/GIVEAWAY. Your gesture was as OG as it gets, welcome to the Club!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Cheese Quake (rare phenotype, with a giant cup, smell of grapes and cheese)

And so the bump looks like after drying, carefully “do not dig” - Glass! :rofl:

20 Likes