Subcool TGA Chernobyl Preservation Run(CarterCreek imposter SCAM)

I want my like back !!

7 Likes

Good catch!

3 Likes

Press the heart again to take back the like

2 Likes

Put together a webpage and listed up some of my fathers (Subcool) personal packs that were stashed for me. I have big plans on bringing Jacks Cleaner back this year for some new projects.

6 Likes

@moderators check check one two

4 Likes

@moderators please look at this whenever you can this is a sock puppet of the old Carter creek genetics scam who ripped me for Apollo 13 BX last may!

1 Like

I have no affiliation with Carter Creek or anyone else.

2 Likes

Remember this order that says awaiting shipment?

Kind of weird to have an order history on your new site when I just verified my email this morning to feel out who the email would be sent from.

And to be clear to everyone, @SubcoolJr was using the Carter Creek name as a scam but there was a legitimate company by that name so a couple of people had trouble sniffing it out and ended up placing orders.

I saw at least two other people here on overgrow do similar like I did and jump on packs without doing enough research…

10 Likes

That’s a nice photoshop :+1:

2 Likes

7 Likes

your shit wont fly here

3 Likes

The only shit flying is yours.

2 Likes

I’m half tempted to try and buy the flav @SubcoolJr can you post the pack with a timestamp and your name? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Save your money, my friend is my advice.

I’m just trying to warn the community not smear anybody’s name genuinely…

2 Likes

Why don’t you post a picture of the rare packs with a hand written note with today’s date scammer? @moderators

4 Likes

Yeah I was seeing if they’d post proof. I’d never just buy from a site that claimed to have a bunch of subcool. A boy can dream though.

1 Like

Dude, you joined today and already trying to market and sell seeds on a site with a community based around sharing and gifting to Overgrow the world.

You didn’t even go the route of site sponsorship before trying to utilize the website platform. All this speaks volumes as to what’s most likely the reality.

On the other hand, there is a member @Weednerd.Anthony who is a valued member of this community.

Many blessings and much love to all who are shining light on such darkness, @Slammedsonoma420 , @Weednerd.Anthony , @buckaroobonsai. It only exists in the dark but when spoken on it dissolves. This is why I don’t even click on off-site links! Even if clicked on accident when scrolling I would have felt sketched out.

7 Likes

This scammer is dreaming. No one’s gonna fall for it. He should get a job flipping burgers or something. These scam posts are getting old.

5 Likes

I bet this is the same POS that was calling himself the son of BOG a while back….there’s a special corner of hell reserved for these types.

11 Likes

Subcool said he lost everything in the Arizona bust. He had no seeds of anything left zero, nada, jack shit, nothing no seeds or clones. He didn’t even have weed to smoke.
His real son is on Instagram I think he is trying to do something but I think its fem seed. Subcool hated fems I think I remember him saying the day you see tga fems it won’t be tga anymore. It became Mz jill genetics and
His last brand was subcool’s the dank and that’s the one that Arizona confiscated his grow and all the seeds in storage.
February 1st 2024 will be 4 years since he was found dead in his RV. He was starting to sell his super soil recipe to mix with soil. He was planning a business trip to north Cali right before he died. Some fishy things were being said about how he died. Some say it wasn’t the lung disease that killed him but an overdose of mdma. I don’t actually know what happened its just what I remember

2 Likes