Testing: Alice in Wonder Land

Check, Check- Here we go!!

7 of @anon5325009 Alice in WonderLand into soilless mix.

These plants will have lots of company :slightly_smiling_face:

Who else is testing??

I’ll be back once they’re above ground.
Thanks again to @anon5325009 for the tester opportunity, I’ll do my best to give them a fair shot.

Stay hazed
Jake

31 Likes

Thanks Jake, Good luck.

10 Likes

Super excited to see the progress!! :v::peace_symbol::green_heart:

5 Likes

Stoked to see this one. Everything in AIWL sounds right up my alley.

3 Likes

Howdy everyone

These have been slow slow slow to get going for some reason. Planted 7 other seeds at the same time as this group and those were up a few days earlier. Except one Alice which came up fast with the others.
We’re still awaiting 2 more AIWL plants to sprout, in fact. I dug down a little tonight and came across one who looked very alive still so patience is the name of the game. :+1:

Anyway, here are the eager beavers catching some rays

Back again soon!

Stay hazed
Jake

12 Likes

Looking good, I will be keeping an eye on this one for sure

3 Likes

Chugging Along!

Stay hazed
Jake

15 Likes

That’s some substantial growth! Lookin :+1: :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Putting on some weight in just over a week! Look at them grow!

3 Likes

12/2

Time for new shoes this weekend!

Stay hazed
Jake

15 Likes

Looking healthy and happy dude! Keep it up and keep us updated!! :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Pulling up a chair and along for the ride!!

3 Likes

Very cool lookin thread. I’m watching. Like the soiless medium… what Nutrients you got going?

2 Likes

What’s up y’all thanks for swinging by!
Overdue for an update, will grab some pics tonight. Haven’t had time for transplant yet but they remain happy.

@CADMAN I use GH MaxiGro and Maxibloom as well as liquid Kool bloom, dry Kool bloom, silica, calcium nitrate and Epsom salts.
pH every watering no matter what as my water is very alkaline.
Light Feed almost every watering - with a high ppm dose once a week and a water only dose once a week.

7 Likes

Any updates on these?

6 Likes

Wassup wassup

Yeah @anon5325009 they’re still chugging along. Awaiting gender reveals…

Nothing exciting yet but they certainly have the right vibe.

Stay hazed
Jake

PS
Weird leaning and stuff cause I just transplanted them before the photo. They’ve been easy to grow thus far.

24 Likes

Any stank bouncing off of them yet ? I just read that they have some gross :nauseated_face: profiles.
Oddly enough I wouldn’t mind a couple months of that funk. Good luck on your grow!

4 Likes

Joint lit, beers cracked. Along for the ride. This is gonna be a good one.

4 Likes

Almost shamed to admit, I’ve been lurking and peeping through the back window. Just got the nerve to come on in through that open back door, taking a squat over in that unoccupied corner, and follow along. Work your magic. Bro, I won’t cause any ruckus. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :speak_no_evil:

11 Likes

Sure, Take a squat… just don’t pop a squat @misterbee :rofl:

These plants are really coming into their own… wishing I’d had room to pop the whole pack. They have a very nice vibe! I’m hoping sex will be shown soon- no interest in keeping any males unless @anon5325009 wants me to do some electives?

Ps- the cocacola cap is a rudimentary gauge I use… just don’t ask. Lmao.

19 Likes