Sumac Lemonade

I will pick 7 plants

yeah that has to sting
dude said 6 and 8. but @donuchee got it with 7
the big arch. the one with the supplemental lighting. One mixed into the tree in the foreground. One hanging in the tree in the back ground and and 3 in the crate threw the arch.

3 beans still available to whomever can most accurately name the strains.
It will go to @Bayarealivingsoil if they are the most accurate by the time I decide to end it.

1 Like

I want to say there’s a Sumac Lemonade :smile: , Freakshow, maybe another Harlem Shuffle x Iron Cindy, want to say I remember seeing something with Strawberry in the name… I think that one was the upside down experiment but i could be wrong

That’s 4. So I’ll also guess that there’s two autos in there and then finally something with haze in it

2 Likes

Wow I wanted 5 or 6 so I looked again!

blows my mind when its hard to give away femmed seeds.
also like 11% soul crushing.

2 Likes

I’ll say 11 @PsillyRabbit that sounds about right :+1:

2 Likes

These Sumac Lemonade are fem/reg?

They are Fems both parents are in the OP
Im off to work. ill let you two battle it out and edit your strain name responses if you want. closest when i get home gets em.

1 Like

:crankbowcloud:
:prisoner1:

1 Like

I wanna guess, but I already have these :grin::grin:.

1 Like

Guessing - Fs, 1987, iron cindy hybrid, purp lemonade ff, ?auto, skywalker haze auto, neville haze auto.

1 Like

and the pack goes to the first person to glance at my summer grow for the answer!
@TheSeedjinn got 4 out of the 5 there I did not include the 5th in my summer grow. its Banana Daddy IBL auto X Freakshow get me that addy

3 Likes

Flipped :upside_down_face:

5 Likes