FPOG from Medman

Just germinating some seeds and will keep update the thread for the duration of the grow.

These came from @medmanbrand and I am very excited to see what comes out of this grow.

30 Likes

Wicked! First to sub!

mm

4 Likes

sweet he sent me a package of these but they got sniped by some theifs i assume. so looking forward to how yours turn out. def something i wanna run sometime

4 Likes

All the seeds have popped. Just moved them into some coco and will keep the dome on the tray until they pop out of the ground.

8 Likes

Mine took right around 4 days. A few had tails yesterday but I left them in there to wait for the others. Just using good old city tap water, the room temps are a bit low at 65-68 but they popped with no issues.

4 Likes

All the seeds have sprouted. We are off to the races! These will be ran in coco coir and probably hooked up to an auto feeder once they get transplanted.

5 Likes

Great job with them so far. I’m definitely gonna follow along for the ride. I’ve never tried FPOG but I remember when it was new there were a lot of people talking about how great it was.

2 Likes

Awesome dude.

Nice work! May the fours be with u…

mm

1 Like

Really excited to see what come out of these grows.

3 Likes

I’ve heard if you use distilled h20 to run it through a water structurer to optimize its full potential (if needed)

Nice work

mm

1 Like

Nice! Glad you found something that works for you. I have good success popping seeds in water, usually put them into paper towels if they don’t pop in the water after a few days.

All 7 of the FPOG seeds that went into the water have sprouted and are doing well. Going to keep them in this small amount of coco coir and they will probably end up in 1g pots of coco.

4 Likes

Another quick update. They are all still growing strong, added some more coco for support on a couple of them. Starting to see some roots coming out of the grow bag so I will be transplanting them in the next couple days.

8 Likes

Nice work they look great! Cant wait to see them grow :v:

2 Likes

Wicked dude. I have 7 of the original f1 that alien got. And 5 to 7 of the f3. Gotta Cereal milk and dried cereal pheno out of the 5 I ran outside last summer.

Stoked to see what you cook up

mm

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m excited as well!

5 Likes

They are all still looking good. Will transplant soon.

5 Likes

This will be interesting go watch. Medman has a bunch of nice looking strains I want to check out. Good luck man!

2 Likes

I’m not thread hijacking. Bit wanted to share an image that came in last week from southern Ontario

Cereal milk pheno

mm

7 Likes

They are all doing well. Will probably take some clones in the next week or so and then flip them to flower. A couple of them are pretty stinky already, I will keep an eye on them.

6 Likes

Sweet dude. Looks like no lemon-iad phenos. All dried cereal and cereal milk!

mm

1 Like