SweetLeaf's Black Cup Mom Hunt

Here’s to SweetLeaf logging the grows again.

As the title says this will be my journal of solo cup grows in hopes of finding that special keeper mom or mom’s 2 moms seems so much nicer than one, that’s 2 Christmases :exploding_head::rofl:

Strains this run.

Spotted lime Fem Auto, Repro by me for seed. FEM
Lemon fizz, @Kakalak . REG
Lemon Glue stitz, Big Bear seeds. REG
Cherry AK x SB, @Indoornesian REG
SFV Bx3, @Sebring REG
Candy Cake Punch, @NugLifeFarms420 REG
Bubble Monkey, @Kakalak FEM
Real Fire(Applefritter x SLMac1) Lupos Cannaseed FEM
3bears OG auto x Fogdog auto. I wana Name this (Cerberus Auto). Home strain. FEM

Mother Earth Coco Perlite, 70/30
DaKine 420 salt nute.
3x3 Ac Infinity tent
T6 inline
2x a6 clip fans
Solrax light. @Baudelaire
RH 50-55
Room temp 75-83 lights on, 70-75 lights out

Super quick runs, veg till a clone is taken and rooted, then straight to 12/12. This is all a hopeful idea. :relaxed:

SO that’s about all I can think to add for now, look forward to sharing the hunt with everyone and thanks before hand for any advice or just general convo on the grow. :green_heart:

21 Likes

Ooh some nice strains and setup! Looking forward to seeing what you pull out of these. I have a couple of these packs so definitely interested. Is there any strain in particular you’re excited about ahead of time for this run or just gonna wait and see?

I think Kakalak made the Lemon Fizz too :wink:

3 Likes

Nice, lots of flavors there. I ran an ancient OG cross back in the day in a solo cup comp from @Kakalak ended up with 24 grams dry. Haven’t seen his name in forever, good vibes.

What kind of wattage is that LED pushing? I love me some SOG pheno hunts!

3 Likes

@HolyAngel you are correct it was Kaka that made the Fizz also, now I can give credit. Thank you!!
And im kinda looking forward to the Bubble monkey and the cherry AK x Sb. I’ve grown shut eye, Bubble gum s1, and big league from kaka and all have been great :fire:

@Dr.VitaminGreen
I have the 18x36

5 Likes

Ah, GREAT, I see space in that far right corner. I’ll just step around the Ladies and have a seat. Wishing you nothing but success, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I am interested in seeing the Lemon Fizz. Good luck!

2 Likes

Gonna take a seat right here.

1 Like

5/5 CandyCakePunch @NugLifeFarms420
3/3 Bubble Monkey
2/2 Lemon Fizz
2/2 Lemon Glue stitz

4 pushed themselves out in reverse soooooooo we will call those Nature’s selections. 3 SFV, 1 SpottedLime

Also direct planting, it’s OK, but I like the 1inch roots in a bag with shop paper towels. And never have seeds grow in reverse they really weren’t “dead” just they can be replaced with others, move right along.

6 Likes

All but 3 SFV bx3 and 1 spotted lime are above dirt and chugging along.
Went ahead and soaked a few of the home auto (3bear Og x Fogdog) they are in the cups with white interiors.

4 Likes

:green_heart:

6 Likes

Not much different today couple of the 3B.Og x FD have poked out to say :wave: to the led strips, 2moro will be the first feed for the photos.

3 Likes

The parents for the 3b.og(reversed) big one on the left x FD, the little home auto im just gonna grow to practice wit the nugsmasher

I forgot I had them. But yea here’s some seeds :yum:

Stopped counting them at 500 so I called it 550 total. But there’s like 700+ in honesty.

6 Likes

I’ve heard cement shoes is supposed to be pretty good.

1 Like

Another little photo update, 9/10 on the 3B.OGx FD

5 Likes

3 Likes