Sunmaster 400W Dual Spectrum

Thanxxx guy’s 4 looking. Im also realy satisfied with a result and also yield from one plant is fabulous… The seed was from ,Green House Seeds’’ One more closer look … :dart:

Dear friends Im back with my present grow and this is 10day progress in a tent…4m left 2 right : W.W. ; Ann. ; Cr. Thnxxx 4 looking !!!

I wish you luck !

You haven’t posted any overall picture with whole setup… Do you plan to trim more than once? (I can see that they are now trimmed for the first time)
What do you do to maximize canopy and yield?

It is White Widow, Critical and what is the third one?

Thanxx 4 wishe’s L-Joe. Yes I didn’t post photo of my growbox but detail description is on start of this tread. Its realy small tent (60x60x130, 400W, good ventilation) in small room in my flat. (Closet) and theres not enough space 2 make photo of whole set-up.Also I don’t want 2 somebody recognize my place … thnxxx 4 understanding !!! The 3th seed is Annobis = annonymous cannabis that was selected from some good stuff I had before … I grow it just 4 sure like spare if something unpredictable happen.Yes I already trimmed my ladies (u cant cheat the eye of experienced grower) and I want 2 trimm it probably one more time . I want 2 stretch them to full-fill my tent as much as they can …

Hi there. Today I’ve made final re-potting and like this ladies have 2 stay till harvest :cactus: :cactus::cactus:

Dear friends, yesterday I made economical decision to change 400W dual. for 250W dualspectrum. I think its waste of energy 2 light on 0,36m2 with 400W during whole growing process … I would like to change it back 4 last 3 or 2 weeks of blooming period 2 increase my yield …:palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree:

Brown pot = White widow , Purple pot = Critical , Yellow pot = Annobis

Hi, as u can see on a picture below I’ve started with LST. What I trying 2 do is bending my plants with wire 2 full-fill my growing space. Thnxxx 4 looking …

2 Likes

Pretty strong stems mate :slight_smile:

Yeah mate R.Q.S. genetics looking really adaptable and strong. I’m looking forward for it’s blooming phase, as hell :imp:

Here is another beautyful example of L.S.T. = low stress technique of bending plants. I already pimped my pots with holes on top 4 easy wireing stemps. Now all ladies are bend. I would like 2 give them few more days of veg.phase and will looking forward 4 blooming :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

Dear friends. Sorry that I haven’t been active for a while. So let me invite you to see my babies after few weeks. Today I gave suporting net to my box so I made few photo’s at the same time…Im starting 4th week of blooming stage… take a look

1 Like

Im back with photo-update. We are in the middle of 5th blooming week. Still Canna nutrition (PH = 5,8 - 6,2 & EC = cca1,5) . It started looking sugary on a tops and smells well. Im really looking forward.

Hi there, after short break Im back with progress fotocollection of my girls.We are going prety close to finish, 7th blooming week and white widow looks like she will be ready first… take a look and tell my what u think…

1 Like

Shes definatly getting close. Another week or two. Forsure

Agreed Panky. These trichome photos look like scenes from some post-apocalyptic doomsday landscape.

Children of the Corn!!!