Sunshine Daydream f1 open pollination

Yeah, I like your thought process. It’s always a difficult choice for me, even with more common or modern stuff. Keep it open first, then F2s; or straight to F2.

2 Likes

amazing thread in the works! I have a pack stashed away that I plan to expand out in the future so will be following along closely. hope you crush it!

2 Likes

That is a very trichome-covered underside of a leaf. I wish my trim leaves looked like that.
Is that grown with rays of the sun?

3 Likes

I had a great teacher! I just need to grow more myself to get more personal experience

Nope, that’s led and from a pretty neglected and pollinated plant. I’m looking forward to seeing what it can do in DWC.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the conservation work you want to undertake :+1::green_heart:.
Good culture and lots of good vibes​:fire::fire::wave::crossed_fingers:.
O.B

3 Likes

FUCK YEAH @TeddyNuggets !!!

:metal:

2 Likes

Really cool project man. Hope you get many beans and find some magical plants!

2 Likes

This is one I’ve been looking for I haven’t gotten to grow and really excited seeing this thread! Would love to get some beans if you have extras when you’re finished up. This is killer man!

1 Like

Nice ! Good luck…following :+1:

Mr. Dobalina Mr. Bob Dobalina! Love the profile name Growmie!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

this just brought me back to the days when I had a subwoofer and amplifier in the trunk of my car

4 Likes

For what it’s worth, #4 and #9 are favored phenos from my friend, too, and he said #9 has blueberry tones, so might have even more similarity to your old keeper. :wink:

8 Likes

I still blast Del every now and then. Loved the 3030 cd!!! One of the few albums I will listen from beginning to end.

5 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for the info!

@Acro looks like your hunch on #4 might be right! lol

1 Like

Yeah, definitely!

The main reason I am doing this is to pass out a bunch of seeds to the community here. Well that and to help preserve a strain I love.

I am pumped so many people are excited about this!

This community has been so amazing ever since I signed up. I think within my first few posts I had people offering to send me cuts and f2 seeds of the strain I was after. (@HolyAngel @syzygy @Knifeman )
I’ve had people here send me free seeds out of the blue, just to be nice (@LoveDaAutos )
@420noob sent me cuts of an awesome @92 kush I really wanted to try and a number of others offer me various cuts.
And other members send me seeds out of the kindness of their hearts (@sober and I know there’s more (like the guy who sent me the purple nurple seeds. Edit - @Jimdoors it was you! lol) but I couldn’t find their names looking through my messages. So, apologies to anyone I am forgetting).
That’s not to mention all the seed giveaway wiki’s I’ve signed up for! (@DougDawson @Kami @Crafty_Flame (and lots more I can’t remember…lol)

28 Likes

Oh man!!! This is the big one! I’m down to help with any seed increase if necessary!! I’m loving all the genetic revivals lately! So good to see the classics coming back!

3 Likes

I’ve yet to grow Sunshine Daydream but hear it can be very good if grown well.

3 Likes

You are definitely on the list to get SSDD f2’s as soon as they are ready! Those and some of the brotherhood OG x tranquil elephantizer seeds. I didn’t forget! lol

3 Likes

That sounds like a heavy hitter :+1:

2 Likes