Sunshine Daydream pollens

Yeah I’m kind of curious how stable it is breeding with it that pack of ssdd x gg4 says outdoor only I know the gg can herm on its own but 🤷 I’m surprised he didn’t do a ssdd x gogi

Edit: I got to put the bong down while on here I pretty much said the same thing twice in 5 minutes and forgot I even mentioned it earlier :joy::rofl::laughing::rofl: rambling high ass

4 Likes

An ssdd thread hey let’s start one.
Lol, Really

5 Likes

That’s probably a hell of a ride from 9 to 12 weeks lol

1 Like

It’s not from me but I have been thinking of sending you this one I have. Do you still need some Blue Tara as well.

1 Like

Must have been @newb2.0 I got it from then I just put it in flower I’ll have to try and compare it to yours and Motz’s if he posts a log

But yeah schrampit sent me some appreciate you remembering though

Maybe we can swap ssdd cuts lol

2 Likes

I’m running bodhi mendo sunshine now. Just showing sex now.:v:t5:

2 Likes

well I have it SL BX x SSDD a couple hundred…but the ssdd were f3’s

1 Like

I have some ssdd x motz cherry

2 Likes

Should be able to take care of pollen needs and beans for a few.

Not keeping it separate one male is dark green other is more limey colored.
Both smell of tar, out of all the males they all had this smell.

I believe I’m gonna make a few ssdd x mm
also.

1 Like

Outdoor is Bodhi code for a tester got a nanner or two at some point. I wouldn’t worry too much about running them indoors.

4 Likes

I think I’m gonna make some AK 47 x mm thanks to some guy I know lol

3 Likes

Bodhi did a Goji OG B cut x SSDD gave them away as freebies I have a pack or two of them and about 3 packs of the Sunshine Daydream f1.

Have heard the GG4 x SSDD is good too just keep an eye on them. Any SSDD cross I’ve grown I’ve liked.

Best of luck to you

7 Likes

Well that makes me happy that you have that many left doubt there will ever be much worry about it disappearing

2 Likes

JACKPOT!!! Enjoy a pleasant weekend, take care, stay safe and, you got it…be well. Expect a Care Package sometime during the coming week, Tracking when dispatched.

3 Likes

You as well just had to get trip moved to the front of the line he lost everything but I will be sending your cuts next week :smiley:

3 Likes

“I ain’t trippin’ on Trip!!!”…No plans for the next 5 weeks!!! Long as I’m on your “short list”, I’ll smile all the way through the funeral. SS/BW

5 Likes

Some day I have 2 original f1 packs and a pk or two of f2s to run. Shoukd be able to find a gem :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I’ve got a nice selection(Sunshine Daydream from Sebrings gear) and would love to hit her with pure Sunshine Daydream pollen ! She’s so delicious ! And her high is so beautiful,I can’ certainly see why her bud is going for those prices ! Mad Respect !
Peace

2 Likes

I hunted for a while before scoring a f1 pack early this summer. I found a member on ic that had 2 packs he was willing to part with. Im an idiot and only bought 1, paid a bill for it. Took dude forever to send it to me, but thats what im growing now. 4 female phenos, and I also kept 1 male. The male seems louder than any of the girls. Just brushing against the one in veg makes the whole room stink ! I took 2 clones and plan on flowering 1 soon. Gonna try to keep a cut of this dude around for a bit.

8 Likes

@MidwestMover
@TheShowMeHomie
@Ftlob

Need addys guys if interested

3 Likes