Sunshine Daydream pollens

Well the two males I kept have started to drop.
I’ve grown ssdd a few times dont remember the pollen sacs being so small.
Little bit bigger than a straight pin plastic ball on top.
Theyre full of pollen just small.

21 Likes

Are you collecting any of it. I’ve got a clone of SSDD looking to get dusted.

4 Likes

Here is one I flowered out…pic is a couple years old I don’t remember them being small

but that sounds about right

5 Likes

I was just gonna get a bit but I can collect a bit more for ya

4 Likes

It’s no biggie if you can’t . I can probably find another pack of them somewhere. I’d have to have a buddy flower it out. I don’t wanna put that on someone else to mess up!

3 Likes

Nope I can take care of that for you

3 Likes

Hey not to bandwagon but if you got any extras after Midwest I would love a swab or whatever lol if not no biggie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Glad I dont have to write this down for reminders.

5 Likes

Well if you forget me I’ll survive I just have a clone of ssdd actually I think it’s probably from @MidwestMover so we probably have the same idea lol stoned minds think alike

4 Likes

Tough to find f1’s anymore

4 Likes

Expensive too

I got a half pack of it crossed to gg4 that bodhi has labeled as outdoors which kind of scares me lol

3 Likes

Now how I can I forget, its more or less written stone.
Can’t lose a pc of paper for an excuse. Lol

3 Likes

Do you mean crosses with SSDD? I just got a limited edition Stardawg Guava x SSDD and was curious if SSDD f1 crosses were hard to come by? If so, then I’ll do an open pollination instead of crossing. I was still undecided.

3 Likes

Lots of crosses out there. Motz is referring to the original packs of sunshine daydream. The f1s bodhi made.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought.

I am curious, though. I grew out SSDD twice. Once I got the seeds in 2015 and then again in 2018 (didnt finish that grow, because reasons, so don’t consider that a real grow). Were those the original F1s? I remember hearing Bodhi lost the father sometime after 2015, but before 2018, but I was still able to get a pack from GLG.

Is SSDD still for sale on seedbanks, are those just F2 beans?

2 Likes

Just f2’s floating thru is all I’ve seen.
I just heard of some non viable f2’s just a bit ago.

As far as original f1’s id say hard pressed to come by, plenty of crosses starting to appear.

I got some crosses I made but have not let any out, dont know what to expect with them

4 Likes

Sounds like you got old stock second time you bought them he was already selling ssdd crosses at that point

I think the pack of ssdd x gg4 I got says 2017 on it

2 Likes

I tossed those plants in early veg because I got paranoid (illegal state). It stings so, so much to hear this. I feel awful.

1 Like

I’ve got probably 8x F1 seeds still. Can’t make more though. :joy:

8 Likes

Thats like holding gold right now @2000 an ounce.

4 Likes