❄️ Subzero’s Bodhi- Sunshine Daydream F1 Fun (Repros, Crosses, Feminizing, Selfing)

Hey y’all !

As a few of you have seen I have been lucky enough to receive 12 phenotypes of Sunshine Daydream F1. Thanks to @Tykal ! Super credit where it’s owed for offering these.

I have 6 males and 6 females of this. I am planning to make F2s regulars/feminized, S1s, and a multitude of crosses to really get out there and just kill enough curiosities of what if this was crossed with _____ ?!

The reason for my post is to get other ideas from more experienced growers since I am still new. I’d like to learn a few pointers than I have not read about and the main thing is:

What would you guys like to see this crossed with and why ?
(Would love to get into specific reasonings such as terpene content, high types, nose, aesthetics and everything else)
Reason is I plan to keep plenty of pollen in my freezer in a thermos container. It’s going to be a party.

This project will be started explicitly after my Mothers Milk reproduction and after my private Old School Mango Haze x Zalmadelica Express auto F1 Regs open repro donated by my friend @Rinsewarrior13 whom I keep trying to get to participate here more often instead of Reddit. This guy is a wizard. Should be called RinseWizard instead.

Back to the original question:
What would you guys like to see this crossed with and why ?

Before anyone asks…YES. I will be spreading these seeds into everyone’s pockets for free. No trade needed.

IMG_7925

54 Likes

Ssdd is great. I’m sure its currently being bred with a bunch of stuff. I bred it with bbhp with phenomenal results. I’m sure others will chime in. Id be curious to see a skunk #1cross, just to see what happens when you cross it with something it came from.

5 Likes

I actually have never grown skunk #1, I do have a pack from AG. I also have RKS from @misterbee and to make it more interesting I also have 79’ FL Skunk from sunshine seed co ! It was a trade in take one leave one :slight_smile:

That actually would be interesting…maybe an acrid strain…maybe something sour …or both. I could see that. Now …which pheno of SSDD to use ? Who knows.

I really hope more chime in, I’m a noob so this is all intriguing to me still. I think PFHP would be a great one specially with that buttery kush pheno.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see this all happen bro, I’ll be here for the ride. :raised_hands:t2: S1’s are gonna be some amazing stuff, I could be totally off on this one, but maybe some red eye Jedi?

4 Likes

This’ll be fun to watch.
Best of luck brotha!
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I think the Sunshine Daydream S1 would cross well with Grandpa’s stash R2 from ethos (1994 super skunk x 1992 og kush x 1970 Afghan kush)…both being Indica dominant should pair well together.

5 Likes

That’s a good one I didn’t even think about…to be completely honest I had no clue that was the lineage for grandpas stash lol. That would be interesting….ill keep something like that in mind.

What do you think of bandaid haze 4.2 ?

1 Like

You already know my dude ! S1s will be great for preserving exact things needed kinda like CSI Humboldt does ! I’d be inclined to make S1s of two phenos.

This will take me forever.

Grow red eyed Jedi ! Let’s smoke some of it and find out !

3 Likes

For sure … it’s going to be fun as hell. Not sure where I’ll plug that extra tent I don’t want to cause a fire lol. I have time…I also think I’ll be upgrading my second big tent to a mammoth light and letting my third sit with of of my humble Spider Farmer se lights :man_shrugging:t2:

Do you have any suggestions ? What do you think of bandaid haze 4.2

2 Likes

Good luck on this run, looks to be a awesome one! Can’t go wrong with that mammoth light, just know it has about a one month wait time.

1 Like

I was inclined for the discounted one. 499$ 680 watts almost as efficient as that one…if it’s still there by the time I change my mind I’ll get it but if not I’ll go with that mint one. HLG is too expensive in comparison to both ! Did a few hours reading about all of the tech in them … hope I’d don’t miss anything but mammoth will be the one this year.

I do have an HLG 550 R Spec V2…got it a couple years ago for 120$ what a steal lol it’s amazingly efficient so I can only imagine what this mammoth will bring

2 Likes

I also did the research as you and was intrigued also, I opted for the 880 as I’m not going to be in a tent but an open space, I got it for Iirc 799.00 direct from them. Getting that HLG for 120 was a steal lol.

2 Likes

My research is wack ahah. I like bringing it up in case I missed something :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have the balls to do this. Not sure why it makes me nervous to NOT be in a tent. …. Maybe once I own my home I’ll consider it.

Damnnnn such a nice light wait did you get the mint one or ? Which one specifically

4 Likes

Yeah the new mint white one. I was the same way on pulling the plug on that but just did it lol. On growing in a open space I am just going ahead and try that also. I’ll have a grow diary going up in a few ( been saying that for a few too) so I’ll tag you when I get it up and going. It’s on there site now for $849 and with the 10% discount that will get you pretty close to my price.

1 Like

Fuck yeah ! :slight_smile:

Oh wow that light must look amazing. I’d def look straight up into it without protection. Jk

Yeah ! That’s a great price. I might stick to the 6 bar 700$ one I have a 4x4 tent and I’m unsure if I’ll ever go above that reason is I like to have multiple tents. Like 3 different light timers and environments … right now I’ve got 2 4x4 and a light beneath my mixing table with clones and small plants. I like growing autos and photos and doing multiple repros and crosses

Chaos is nice.

You probably work for mammoth don’t you :stuck_out_tongue: haha jk man !

I’m window shopping for some white shark on amazon. The prices there are WAY better than anywhere else with that stuff. I have to read more about bacteria and fungi and which matter and which don’t make much of a difference… this hobby is never ending huh just dumping money on money

1 Like

Awesome project! Thats really cool you have 6 females and 6 males to work with - a lot of genetic diversity. SSDD seems to pair well with indica kush types - Baba kush using katsu bubba is some incredible bud, so relaxing with a weighted blanket feel and whole body and head buzzing.

I think a cross to a pure blue line like a blueberry or flo cut would be fun to look through - the blue moonshine in ssdd was an excellent selection carrying the blue muffin terpenes and medicinal qualities like nerve pain relief.

@HolyAngel would know better, but for female / male keeper selection, he was looking for double serrated leaves, bubba shaped leaves, leaves with a little crinkle twist, and a “vegetal” stem rub. I think those traits correlated with bubbashine phenos with medicinal effects.

3 Likes

Your set up works for you so nothing wrong with the 6 bar, should kill in a 4x4. Lol, I like nice equipment but there’s also a cheep ass still in me😆. To be truthful I was going with the 6 bar also for my 4x4 but at last minute I got really high and bumped everything up in the shopping cart lol.

2 Likes

I could send you a whole vial of some reversed pollen from a Blockhead’s Superboof clone

4 Likes

Only one way to find out! :grin:

1 Like

Cross. It. With. SATIVAS! :wink:

Kidding, but yeah, I’d love a sativa/SSDD or haze/SSDD cross with a heady creative high and the SSDD pain relief trait.

4 Likes