Super Dank n' Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I was digging through old posts in different forums and came across my awesome PBCC cookie recipe that is thought I’d lost! Now that I have it again, I want to share it with you fine folks.

Ingredients
1 cup Canna butter

• 1 cup crunchy (or creamy) peanut butter
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda

Directions

1. Using a rubber spatula (or paddle attachment on your mixer) cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.

2. Afterr sugar and butters are creamed together in a homogenous paste, Beat in eggs one at a time, and set aside. These are your WET ingredients
    (Don’t do what I did in the picture…although you can…)

3. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. This is your DRY mix.
    (You don’t have to sift them if you don’t have a sieve. You can throw it all in a bowl and mix it gently with a fork or a wisk.)

Set aside.

4. Combine your WET and DRY ingredients, along with 1 1/2 cup chocolate chip cookies, and mix to form a soft dough.

5. TRY to put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour, but if you’re in a rush you can skip this step.

6. Roll into whatever sized balls you desire (1 inch balls will make a nice med sized cookie) and put on greased baking sheets. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown. Do not over-bake.

Enjoy

11 Likes

Sweet, my in laws always eat cookies. I’ll share this recipe with them. Thanks for sharing. Look/sound delicious.

2 Likes

Even with just regular butter it’s a solid recepie. I hope they like it.
Thanks man

2 Likes

I used to make something similar quite alot. I had to stop because I WILL get fried and eat the entire tray with like a litre of milk every single time.

Peanut butter rules! :peanuts:

2 Likes

I make kick ass peanut butter cookies with essentially the same recipe, but I use Peter Pan Honey Roasted Crunchy peanut butter and sometimes substitute wholegrain oatmeal for the flour. Damn, now I want some.:yum:

3 Likes