Super Silver Haze

Yeah I’ve never encountered anything sweet with ssh. Almost always spicy, earthy, and hazey. Sounds really nice though, as said slh usually has a lemon candy thing going on.

1 Like

i just stumbled into this

It’s best in crosses honestly.

last i recall having was silver mountain. it smelled of lemongrass with vomit. very orange for some reason, was top shelf at faragosi farms. it was good and all. it wasn’t as up as i wanted it.

idk, that was not what i remember of ssh. i don’t remember any lemon in it.

i just figured this might have less of a lemon element.

i am considering just the old silver haze. i grew that a long time ago, 13 to 14 week flower times, smelled of cedar and kerosene. it was pretty good, but i thought the super was a bit stronger and stinkier. the super looks a lot better too.

1 Like

Some months ago they also had an SSH IBL and MH IBL at auctions, but the price went high away…

Super Silver Haze F3 (Nobody’s Nursery cut) #10
*Not from Relic Seeds
Day 70

9 Likes

I recently grew a pack of Super Silver Deez. Sour D x SSH, a lot of haze leaners and they’re lovely plants. One of the better packs I’ve popped the last couple years. Interesting the mention of bubblegum, it’s definitely there with some of these. Lemon haze up front and bubblegum and diesel on the backend.

I’d be all over this pack if I didn’t already have a bunch of crosses with the F3 male.

8 Likes

Just posted pictures of the f4 in the dynasty/relic thread :wink:

edit: here it is:

2 Likes