Super Silver Haze

Anyone familiar with Relic seeds Super Silver Haze line?

https://www.jbcseeds.com/drops-restocks/

Im reading this as if they have the original 98 crossed with an f3… F3 possibly the same 98 line? Just wondering if anyone knows off hand… Ill write JB if theres a blank here… heh… Just hoping to score a good line to make some blue dream…

5 Likes

From seed finder:

"This Super Silver Haze line is a reworked Mr.Nice SSH.

The Male of this cross is a SSH F3 skunk/Haze dominant, that exhibited high resin content and the offspring is inundated with smells/ flavors of citrus and an extreme potency.

The SSH F2 female is the same mother used for the SSH F3s…

This particular F2 female, had the highest resin content out of any of the SSH females I grew from any of the F generations thus far.(near 250 females now)… She smells of lemon/bubblegum/haze, very similar to the nostalgic taste of fruit-stripe lemon gum…

The F2 female is mostly dominant in this cross, similar to the previous F3s but with a higher % of the ‘lemon head’ pheno.

Indica/Sativa: Sativa Dominant
Linage: SSH F2(f) x SSH F3(m)
Flowering time: 9 weeks
Stretch: 1.5-2x
Resin Profile: Copious Resin
Odour Score: 8
Odour Description: citrus, haze, skunk
Flavour Score: 8
Flavour Description: haze, citrus, hashish
Potency Score: 9
High Type: intense mind tingling cerebral high, with a sedative after

Phenotypes:

Expect the following:

• 3 phenos, but Less variations than F3s(yield/smell are the main variation)
  • 9-10week bloom time
  • very high thc content (not recommended for beginners)
  • easy to grow for a haze hybrid
  • Connoisseur strain, not for production… High quality, medium yield
  • great potential for finding a male for hybridizing

Pheno #1: This one leans toward the Skunk/haze side of the spectrum, which offers amazing terpenes but a little lower yield… She also is a little bit lighter feeder which makes her slightly finicky…

Pheno #2: NL/Hz side of the spectrum which is heavier on the yield and a bit lighter on the terpenes… This pheno can handle a bit heavier feeding and will produce denser buds than the other phenos…

Pheno #3: ideal keeper and sometimes hard to distinguish between pheno#1 (more yield/closer node spacing and less finicky)… This lady has a bit more metabolism than the #1 which translates to the higher yield… (she is the photo used, extremely similar to the F2 Mom)"

I currently have some Pineapple Fields x SSH by Professor P. Won’t be touching it until next year more than likely.

I don’t know shit about shit, but Mr.PP has been by far my favorite geneticist’s work to grow.

18 Likes

I am growing megafauna now and it smells incredible atm

1 Like

Relic is Professor P of Dynasty Genetics also.
Solid breeder and works his own lines so I imagine the F3 is his own line work of that original 98 stock

7 Likes

Thanks Vagabond !! :+1: Last I looked , old school SSH was hard to find on several seed banks… I reckon Im going to get some of these… Thanks for the info on Professor P

2 Likes

Don’t know if they’re the 98 ones still but Mrnice still have them.

Keep an eye on the auction and
You’ll get them much cheaper
I just looked up my auction site and saw I won them for 37,50 euros :v:

6 Likes

Thank you swe-can!! I was familiar with the auction at seeds here now but haven’t registered. I didn’t know about the Mr Nice auctions and that kicks butt!! Thank you

3 Likes

Does anybody know when the professor is going to drop his ssh?

1 Like

Today. JBC

2 Likes

@Tolerance_Break my guy!! Thanks dude! I was able to snag a pack. Super appreciate the heads up!

1 Like

Happy to oblige!

1 Like

Got some info from a photo run of Mr. Nice SSH genetics. Ran both Pinball Wizard and Super Silver Hashplant from Bodhi. There’s a lemon cleaner scent and taste that isn’t soapy, it’s organic lemon cleaner kinda like a simple green smell but all lemon. Not what I’m looking for in SSH. He used Mr. Nice in these. Other’s have reported the same lemon cleaner.

1 Like

There are two packs of RELIC – SUPER SILVER HAZE at JBC. There were three.

1 Like

Damn I am surprised there’s any left

There was a restock today.

damn, they’re gone…

3 Likes

after more research I might have to pass…i have had it a few times over the past few decades and it was always the same: cat pissy, acrid, cedar and a little hashy.
lemon and sweet bubble gum sounds like super lemon haze. weird.

1 Like

Sorry for a little derail. Anyone looking for that combination, Lemon Bubble by Pheno Finder Seeds there is still a little hash taste in the strain.

1 Like

i also get that profile in lemon og haze.

1 Like