Super Silver Haze

I m trying to find some Super Silver Haze if anyone has any for trade lmk

4 Likes

I feel like someone is doing a ssh x ?? Bodhi repro right now ……

Do NOT sleep on this f2! There will no doubt be SSH leaners.

9 Likes

Awesome, thx for the info …

4 Likes

Sorry, @JohnnyPotseed has some from @Guitarzan as well.

11 Likes

I bet I have listened to that song at least 1 million times. Usually about 2 am and just as loud as I can get it without blowing up my speakers. Its no wonder the neighbors were so happy when I quit drinking alcohol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If your interested in a SSH cross I’ve got
SSH x Destroyer, but they’re still being tested.

9 Likes

I’m interested in finding some more SSH seeds too. Bach around 2005 a guy grew it and it was one of my favorites to smoke. I’m not sure where he got the seeds. It kinda tasted like hash is what I remember. Definitely had a unique taste and smell.

3 Likes

I have an original pack of Mr.Nice-SSH. Proly 18month old. But I guess you’re after a repro or you would just order some. Anyway…if you have something of similar worth I might swap with you.
Cheers, stiff

4 Likes

@HighTilliDie has the clone

3 Likes

@Originalweedman I’ll be resetting my mother’s in March. Definitely a few cuts of SSH will be ready. It’s the cat piss pheno

7 Likes

https://mrnice.nl/auction/

Sometimes you’re lucky and find a pack for nothing almost :raised_hands::pray:

7 Likes

That s awesome … I ve heard good things about that cat piss pheno . I swear theres a thread on here some where about it . Whats the high like from that one ?

1 Like

Mine did to, I loved it . Had this intense pine taste tht at first bothered me but I grew to love it . The high was awesome , Blissful and sociable . It was one of the best plants I grew when I first started growing .

2 Likes

Not sure growing her out now but I hear it’s an energetic high. SSH on the left Gary Payton on the right. 2nd week in flower

3 Likes

OWM, glad to know I helped.

1 Like

The super silver haze is in tricky theme, if you know her from the Coffeeshop you probably Are you looking for a commercial cut

An buddy was hunting an super siler mom, but his search in greenhouse, mr nice and royal queen seeds was not successful.
I wouldn’t recommend these as long you dont plan for an real selection run with at least 2-3 packs of mr nice.

2 Likes

I asked my buddy from discord where he sourced his cut I got off him and this is what he sent me and said the guy still has her on strainly

5 Likes

Thank for the info .

1 Like