Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

Happi to have you here :sunglasses: :metal:t2: thanks for stopping in. Hope you enjoy the show mi garden es su garden :100:

3 Likes

Sour D bx4

Hazes

15 Likes

That Sour D bx4 buds like the A2 BX2 with those single leafs. Very interesting to see that.

2 Likes

You’re right the real difference imo is flowering times for sure. These sours all ask for 9-13 weeks and are finicky as can be but bush out like crazy. We will find out soon if it’s worth the time and effort. :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Some males I’m keeping around to collect a bit of fairy dust from. :sparkles: :fairy:‍♀ all at different flowering stages.
Left to right top pic
Loco Day Dream(CheetosSmell)
Pale Horse Rider x 95 Silver Haze
Bubble Milk #6
Bottom pick is
2 Chocolights
1 THH

11 Likes

In Flower

Outdoors
WMBK, Frankenstein, Blue Kush, Orange Barb x Zkittles

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my grows hope everyone’s grows are going fantastic :100: :call_me_hand:t2:

12 Likes

Nice picks for the outdoor run. You’re gonna love the wmbk if you haven’t tried it yet. :seedling:

6 Likes

Thanks @LzBoy its actually my second run now I’m bringing a clone of her outdoors. That peppery maple syrup kept me coming back. :maple_leaf: :drooling_face:
WMBK is here to stay :metal:t2:I make my own prerolls to gift them out to kind strangers or friends and family.

11 Likes

Ouuu that’s awesome. I’m definitely dusting some branches the next time I run em. I chickened this time. Not gonna happen again :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the support on my strain, glad you’re enjoying it.

3 Likes

Peppery Maple syrup and on the other side of the scale Grape phenos. Very different for the same strain. What phenos did you get @LzBoy ?

5 Likes

Fixed it for ya. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m all out.
Definitely diesel gassy and sorta like burnt metal?
Sorry I’m horrible at discriptions.
But the best pheno I got outa it was the smoke.
Great all day buzz, no anxiety and no nightmares when smoking for long term. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Nice and healthy update hope you’re strapped in
:metal:t2: :grin: :roller_coaster:

Shishkacake via @duo

3 CripXmas A F4 First 2 are Girls :partying_face: smallest one still hasn’t revealed sex yet via @OriginalDankmaster96

DCxKclones via @SamwellBB

PHR x 95 Silver Haze girl via @SkunkHunt101

Northern Lights #2 via & Gorilla Sherbert via @Hashpants

Triple Spice clone via @Foreigner

THH x THH via @Hapi

Chocolights via @DEFSeeds

Fallen Soldier x GM via @Ris

SkullFuk via @JohnnyPotseed getting monstrous in size :100:

Veg Room :call_me_hand:t2:

Flower Tent

Awoken Dragon

Mango Nigerian

Sour D Bx4 via @MG_Canna

Triple Spice via @Foreigner

Overgrow Slaps

Thank you all for stopping :stop_sign: by my thread and checking out my grows hope you all have a fantastic weekend :call_me_hand:t2: OG is Life :green_heart:

17 Likes

Your plants look delightful!

2 Likes

Thanks @Bert I appreciate it. :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

I just chopped my SDbx4’s at 80 days. They take a while but man are they stanky and beautiful

2 Likes

You’re not lying the one I just chopped stunk up the basement nicely. I love how they bush out so much
:drooling_face: :fire: Thanks Man.

2 Likes

Glad you like them. You’ll dig the Pondo bx1’s. A small unseeded branch of the mother is drying. She looks and smells amazing. Different smell than Sour d, but similar and just as good with super frosty, bright green nugs. A perfect phenotype for the back cross.

3 Likes

Hell yeah can’t wait might run the Jetfuel x hellbilly with them as well :call_me_hand:t2: :fire: @MG_Canna

1 Like

How’s the smoke on the Triple Spice?

1 Like