Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

5 Likes

Both your Northern Lights and Gorilla Sherbert are flowering now and I tossed in Catpiss . I’ll have pics up ina few days :call_me_hand:t2:
:fire: :fire: This Darn Chronic pain prefers the Sativas for energy. :joy: Only go Indica when it’s getting close to bedtime if not all daily activities go out the window.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Good Luck OPG, you down with OPG? Yea you know me!

3 Likes

No need for luck when I have OG :100:
You are all more than family.
Thank You brother it’s going to
take a decent amount of
flower in order to
have Hash In
My Pants… :upside_down_face:
The day I make Hash I’ll definitely need the luck and help. :sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers:t2:

8 Likes

It’s not complicated, but it’s a workout with the Bags. They get completely clogged with trikies.

3 Likes

Bro :sunglasses: I see you :eyes: rocking them plants 🪴, both inside and outside! Stunning work! :clap: :tophat: :clap: :tophat: :sun_with_face:🪴 :+1: :facepunch: :wink: :partying_face: :ok_hand: :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Just a few pics from the growlab :call_me_hand:t2:
CripXMas got the chop today along with awoken dragon, strawberry diesel x spacedude clone ,and finally a Powie Wowie. Smoke reports coming soon

White Widow :arrow_down: mystery crosses are all female

90sKush :arrow_down: via @Bobgrows

Tom Hill Haze :arrow_down:

LocoDayDream :arrow_down:

Gorilla Sherbert :arrow_down: via @Hashpants

Blue Dream :arrow_down:

Sour D Bx4 :arrow_down: via @MG_Canna

Triple Spice :arrow_down: via @Foreigner

Mango Nigerian :arrow_down: via @Tykal

Outdoor 2024

Thank you stopping by my thread occasionally.
I appreciate everything and everyone here :100:
OG is Life :green_heart:

22 Likes

Looking good! :v:

3 Likes

Thank You can’t wait to try the 90s out. :grin:
here’s Ice Pie @Bobgrows

13 Likes

Looking nice and healthy!
Your going to love the 90’s! She’s an all round favorite!

4 Likes

Everything looking on point!!

3 Likes

Looking good my man, beautiful garden there! How much of a stretch are you getting with the THH?

1 Like

2-3x stretch. One doubled and one tripled and still growing if it ends up reaching the ceiling I’ll just bend her over. The one that threw some late nanners that is outside isolated gets the chop tomorrow I’ll revise her a bit and get a feel for it hopefully. I’ll get some pics up tomorrow they’re stacking up nicely. Been working on keeping heat at a minimal and keeping humidity down it’s been brutal. Totally understand why some growers take summers off growing. I’ve always been the type of person to adapt and that’s what I intend to do. Putting up a nice size dehumidifier up tomorrow and adding another fan In the room. Wish me luck brother. @Sailorboy

4 Likes

You got it, sending good vibes your way!!!

1 Like

Hey OGers hope every is having a decent week.
:100: :call_me_hand:t2:
Just a mini update on the grow lab :pray:t2:

Shishkacake via @duo

THH

LocoDayDream (CheeseFunkSmells)

GorillaSherbert threw a few nanners unfortunately, I let her finish outdoors chop her ina few days. Smells delicious so I won’t let her go to waste.

Smoke report ina few days letting them get a good cure beforehand.

Outdoor 2024

Frankenstein via @JohnnyPotseed

WMBK via @THCeed

Blue Kush via @DougDawson

Thank you for coming by the thread and checking a few things out. :smiley: been a bit busy lately but new giveaways coming soon of new crosses :fire: as well as new projects on the horizon. Stay tuned 🥸

20 Likes

You can see the density of glands without magnification :flushed::facepunch::ok_hand::fire: Absolutely stunning :star_struck:

I think eventually I want to have a CripXmas meme competition :rofl::exploding_head::trophy:

4 Likes

Hope everyone is enjoying their hopefully cooler week. Just my usual update on the grows :call_me_hand:t2: :slightly_smiling_face:

Veg Tent :arrow_down:

2 AC Haze :arrow_down: bred by Top Dawg both in flower one is a few weeks ahead. Both smell of intense rotten mango

2 THH :arrow_down: giving off metallic & liver smells with a hint of typical haze scent.

PHR x 95 Silver Haze :arrow_down: via @SkunkHunt101

Blue Dream :arrow_down: (SC Cut) :drooling_face:

Catpiss (707) :arrow_down: via @hoss8455

Triple Spice :arrow_down: via @Foreigner

Flower Room :arrow_down:

Thank you for stopping by my thread and checking out my work. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that the grows and projects of OG are all going fantastic.
OG is Life :green_heart:

23 Likes

Thanks for the updates brother, that Cripxmas looks very inviting so how was the first smoke on her? Continued good vibes sent your way and have a great day!

2 Likes

Great update, hope your week’s cool too! :sunny::sunglasses:

1 Like