Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

I just posted the official smoke report on @OriginalDankmaster96 ’s thread it’s definitely a keeper. :fire:

Thanks RR just glad all that crazy humidity is gone thanks for stopping by the thread bud.

3 Likes

A few pics from today :pray:t2:

17 Likes

Hope everyone is doing great all around if not I hope things start getting better for anyone dealing with life’s downs. Just a quick update with a few budshots :call_me_hand:t2:

Blue Dream & White Rhino via @Rhino_buddy

IcePie via @Bobgrows

AC Haze via @Tykal

TomHillHaze

CityHaze (Midnight Mass x CBH)

Outdoor 2024 gave the girls some more support
:partying_face: :raised_hands:t2:

Thank you for coming on thru and checking a few things out more surprises to come I’ve just been in trim jail for almost 2 weeks on and off. I dusted a few branches today on SourD bx4 and Cali Octane with Shishkacake Pollen hoping it goes smoothly.

20 Likes

Looking good brother, hoping you have a smoke filled and pain-free day!!:v:

1 Like

Thank a lot @Sailorboy hope this weekend treats you well
:call_me_hand:t2: :sunglasses:
Ill be home resting and testing my 2 favorite things to do :joy:

13 Likes

Here is my fist ever trichome shot OGers. :pray:t2:
CripXMas via @OriginalDankmaster96
:evergreen_tree: :fire:

16 Likes

Just a few quick budshots :camera_flash:

Midnight Mass x CBH

Shishkacake via @duo

TomHillHaze

BlueDream

White Rhino

Thanks for coming by and browsing a bit. :call_me_hand:t2:
Hope everyone’s grows and projects are going smoothly. Take good care of yourselves OGers :pray:t2:
OG is Life :green_heart:

25 Likes

Dude, love seeing your updates!

1 Like

Looking good my friend, gonna have lots of beans. Keep up the good work :v:

2 Likes

When I look at that Tom Hill Haze the first thing that comes to mind is that’s the stuff that probably gives people a panic attack. Haha

6 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far just my usual update nothing too big :call_me_hand:t2:

In the Flower Room

White Widow mystery cross

Ice Pie via @Bobgrows

Cali Octane Humboldt

CatPiss (707) via @hoss8455

THH via @Hapi

Blue Dream via @Rhino_buddy

Shishkacake via @duo

Northern Lights via @Hashpants

City Haze Midnight Mass x CBH

Triple Spice via @Foreigner

Outdoor 2024

Thank you for checking out my thread.
New thread and project starting tomorrow stay tuned
:eyes: :call_me_hand:t2:

24 Likes

Hey hey! Sorry i haven’t seen your thread until now. I have noticed all the love you’ve given mine and I appreciate it. I’m following along here now.

Really sweet outdoor pic, by the way. Outdoor dreams

3 Likes

I think I originally reported that catpiss didn’t have much transfer to taste, and after a good cure I can definitely say that was my mistake. She lights a joint up with sharp pineapple-ish notes. Looks very well grown as well nice work boss.

7 Likes

Definitely giving me slight pineapple aromas. How long did you run her in flower Boss? She’s totally unique. :fire:

3 Likes

63 & 70. I’d say they weren’t too different… maybe a slight edge in potency at 10 but it’s not the powerhouse of the group anyway. I like to sprinkle to bubble hash on a joint of it.

5 Likes

Looking great as always brother!! Have a great rest of your weekend!!:v:

3 Likes

All on point bud very nice…that triple spice looks greasy :eyes:

3 Likes

Hope everything is going great for my OG fam and all things canna related. Just an update on the grow
:call_me_hand:t2: :slightly_smiling_face:
Here’s the Veg Tent

Here’s one of @THCeed ‘s giant floor beans hoping for a girl :crossed_fingers:t2:

Here’s the Flower Room made sure I mopped for you ocd OGers :joy: just kidding my back gets the best of me then the plants do. :pray:t2:

Blue Dream

Ice Pie

THH

PHR x 95 Silver Haze

NL2

Outdoor2024

Thanks to everyone who stops by the thread and checks some things out :bowing_man:t2:‍♂ I appreciate you all.
Hope all you legendary OGers are doing well mentally, physically and spiritually if any of you believe in those things.
OG Continues To Be Life :green_heart:

18 Likes

Just a quick mini update on things in the grow :call_me_hand:t2:
Hope all is going well in OG Land :bowing_man:t2:‍♂

PHR x 95 Silver Haze via :arrow_down: @SkunkHunt101

CatPiss (707) via :arrow_down: @hoss8455

BD (SCcut) via :arrow_down: @Rhino_buddy

Newest Offspring :children_crossing: 🥲

GM x Fallen Soldier via :arrow_down: @Ris
Solid Nugs, great afternoon smoke heavy yielder.
Not too much on the nose but super smooth and almost like a GG4 taste effects make up for smell.
Thank you @Ris i enjoyed growing her :100:

Thanks for stopping by and scoping out some of my grows I always appreciate every single one of you. :pray:t2:
OG Is Life :green_heart:

23 Likes

PHR x Silver Haze should be a really nice smoke. I hope for the best from that cross thanks so much for updating us! Everything looks amazing!

smoke on ! https://youtu.be/O7JHZL3SIXs?si=JgnxrQQI8kcQoGEq

4 Likes