Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

Looking :eyes: good bro :sunglasses:, when I get home next week I will send you pictures of the Triple Spice clone you sent me I got going outside in are Florida room. After the temperatures cool off I will have to get you to send me a few more :joy::joy::joy:! Got an empty 4’x4’ that I got to fill this fall. Great report on all your progress and again great looking :eyes: grow with a nice detailed report! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::partying_face::blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thank You OhNo it’s always great having you stop by :call_me_hand:t2: I have some extra special cuts ready to send you brother and a few for you to select from :pray:t2:
I say about 2 weeks till liftoff :rocket: :fire: :potted_plant:

1 Like

Anytime Skunk she performed really well once established, I kept a clone of her just incase :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:t2:

You rock 🪨 bro :sunglasses:, that should be perfect timing :stopwatch: for me. I am in no hurry buddy, you wait till it is the right for you! :clap::tophat::partying_face::blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Nice work dude!

1 Like

Looks like you killed this run bud. I have only one question…

Whats in the queue for your next run?

4 Likes

Thank You @Ris :sunglasses: at the moment I’m working on a few new crosses ,cooking right now is
SourDbx4 x Shishkacake
Cali Octane x Shishkacake

I’m planning to also dust a Blue Dream(SCcut) clone with SourDbx4 to make SourDreamz 2.0 for a family friend. But I could always use some new protégés.
How about you brother anything you personally like to run consistently?

6 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.
Just my usual update :call_me_hand:t2:

Budshots*

BD

PHR x 95 Silver Haze

NL2

CatPiss

Icepie

2 WW mystery cross

Midnight Mass x CBH

ACHaze

GrapePie

Outdoor2024

Thank You for coming by my thread and joining me occasionally I really appreciate everything and everyone. :bowing_man:t2:‍♂
OG Is Life :green_heart:

23 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::heart:! Have a good day brother!!!

4 Likes

Looking :eyes: lush and green bro :sunglasses:, they are stacking up nicely! Excellent work my friend! :clap::clap::clap::wink::+1::facepunch::blush::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Your updates are always a pleasure to see. :blush:

2 Likes

So far, I have been running new strains each time and havent even thought about regrowing the same strain. I have been working on a project that has me actually regrowing a strain and working it into something I will be keeping around. I have commitment issues lol

4 Likes

@Ris they do say variety is the spice of life :joy:

3 Likes

Someones been having fun without me haha. I missed a bunch here.
Loving the all the varieties brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Whats PNR?

3 Likes

Its Pale Horse Rider x 95 Silver Haze via @SkunkHunt101 kept a clone of her incase.

Thank you brother anything in my garden is your garden.

5 Likes

Small update on the growlab :man_scientist:t2:

Budshots

Outdoor2024

This last picture was inspired by @THCeed master tree grower :trophy:

20 Likes

wooow. Those are some frosty bushots!

I like the look of the first one with narrow leaves. Very nice!

2 Likes

Blue Dream looking all dreamy :drooling_face: :fire:
Thank you :pray:t2:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I have that same blue dream cut. How’s she smelling? I almost lost her to a pinched air line, she coming back nice and my intentions are to cross her with Perma frost to make Perma Dream

2 Likes

Berry Punch Scents is what I’m getting currently she’s the one I’m most excited about :sparkles:
Hope that perma dream turns out insane brother
:crossed_fingers:t2: :100:

3 Likes