Supernatural by EG preservation project

Does this mean al flower from point of injection would be garbage as normal. Dosing volume?

I can’t speak on @inhumantheory’s methods or experiences, but when I used this method I just injected as much as the stem would take before the backpressure forced the STS back out of the injection site. This method produced a total reversal of the plant (auto) in my case.

2 Likes

An injection sounds way better than spraying for my lazy butt. Now just need sts :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This thread has more info on the injection method :

2 Likes

Hi friends. They were small needles so I’d have to check. I’d fill the whole syringe and injected into the base where the roots would be and into the hollow areas of the plant.!I followed similar to what @Mad_Barry did. Let’s hope she puts out some viable pollen.

8 Likes

Some more photos of #11 reversal. The timing seems to be perfect as it is flowering the same time as my ladies. Some pollen sacks look open already.

16 Likes

Lookin good dude congrats glad to see this working out!

3 Likes

Here are some more photos of today. #11 reversal and #3 which has been pollinated it seems.

20 Likes

Hey friends! Another update on my preservation project. I’ve found my keepers now that the terps are starting to come through. #3 is going to be the one I will be keeping for years to come as it is giving off the most wonderful grapey aroma. Think grape bubblegum or jolly ranchers. However #11 reversal seems to be giving very little pollen so I’ve been plucking any sacks that have opened and placed them on #3 and gently rubbed them against the forming flowers. I’ve heard this one is going to be a stubborn one when giving pollen. So I’m hoping this timing is right.

16 Likes

Some unsolicited advice for ya. Be patient with the pollen sacs. If you pick them too early you will only get a micro amount of white pollen or nothing at all. Let them open on their own and then pluck them and rub the opened pollen sac on the pistils using a tweezer tool.

3 Likes

Will do my friend! Thank you for the advice! Luckily I got plenty of clones of them all so if this round doesn’t do well I’ve got more clones to work on.

4 Likes

Also my grape photoperiod collection I will be utilizing for my supernatural bx. Grape Snow Cone and B-Natty will be sifted through to find a good candidate for a supernatural bx after I’ve ran through the Supernatural F2’s and create Supernatural F3.

Grape snow cone REGS = GRAPE APE x SUPERNATURAL
B-Natty FEMS = Supernatural x Blueberry Bang Bang
Grape God FEMS
Grape Smash REGS
Grape Ape F2 REGS

6 Likes

may the grapiest of them all find you!

1 Like

Hello friends! A very positive update regarding the Supernatural preservation run. Here is #3 pregnant with Supernatural F2 seeds throughout the entirety of the plant. #3 is my keeper and she has shown signs of that early on in veg. The others have shown signs but sadly #5 and #7 aren’t doing so hot. They will be transplanted and placed under reveg for revaluation along with their clones. Backups are aplenty as I am determined to keep this strain alive.

10 Likes

Hey looks good dude, at least you got some more to work back through.

2 Likes

Hi friends! I never been more excited to see my project showing some good results so far. I won’t shoot myself in the foot yet but Supernatural F2 seeds are forming on all the females in the tent!

19 Likes

You are there. Just take care of the plants and your good to go. Well done!

2 Likes

Any update on this?

3 Likes