Supernatural by EG preservation project

1% solution hydrogen peroxide is really Simple one part hydrogen peroxide and two parts distilled water… With old seeds I would recommend a little tiny recommended dose of aged old kelp that is the name of the brand… To add in extra hormones… I would recommend buying some seed starter mix very fluffy start them in very small cups the plant’s will not do well in that mix unless there’s constant feeding transplant once the stem gets nice No more than two weeks that’s why I say keep the pot small… I would not recommend going from 24 hour soak to paper towel. You can but be very careful you could rot the seed out… That’s why I recommended the seed starter medium mix… … Makes life a lot easier to you don’t have to worry about Putting the seed gently in the soil. The idea of behind the pre soak and kelp as to give it enough hormones and soften the shell without popping or they might pop in the water but at least they will already be in their permanent home for 2 weeks After the soak Then nature will take care of the rest

2 Likes

Hello friends! Time for an overdue update on this preservation project. It’s time to take cuttings from these beautiful girls. #6 is also showing signs of being a male! Crossing my fingers and toes for this one. I’ve got some good candidates for keepers. #11 and 3 being some of them along with #7 and 4.

27 Likes

Looks super happy and healthy :grin::+1:

5 Likes

glad your taking your time and vegging then for a bit, hope you great a decent male as well my friend.

very nice …

6 Likes

Man It was great to hear about the progress!

1 Like

Been on OG a little bit less recently, busy as can be, but I’m happy to see things rolling along nicely over here ! @inhumantheory

4 Likes

Hi friends! Another update and these girls are getting big!

23 Likes

hows the breeding coming along ?.

very nice …

2 Likes

Looking great! Out of likes.

2 Likes

Looks supernatural :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

Hey friends! Finally chose my possible keepers. Took cuttings from #11, 4, 3 and 2 which are now safely in their new temporary home. Some of these will be flowered to see which will be my grapey girl and the others will be vegged until I’m ready to reverse my sole keeper to reverse and pollinate the mother tent.

14 Likes

Really well! Now that I took cuttings from my possible keepers, I’ll be reversing some of these cuttings to pollinate the mother tent for the sake of preserving and making F2’s. Going to continuously take cuttings from the cuttings to ensure i still have the original F1 stock as well. However once I flip some of them to find the grapiest sativa lady I’ll be able to cull the ones that didn’t make the cut. However if i find something special that deviates from my initial goal, she will most certainly be kept and used.

11 Likes

Hello my friends! Way over due but I have some lovely news on this wonderful project. I took cuttings to flower but have already begun reversing my possible keeper. #11 had successfully turned male with pollen sacks everywhere. I’ve injected STS into the plant stem along with a few sprits on the plant itself.

16 Likes

Looking good bud!

2 Likes

Awesome grow!

2 Likes

Great, thanks for the update, congratulations on the balls!!

1 Like

Nice job! Looks great.

1 Like

How much did you inject into the stem?

1 Like

I was curious about this as well

I’ll add to the curiosity of the injection. Sounds so much easier than spraying