Supernatural by EG preservation project

Don’t be down, you’re doing well and the stragglers might surprise you and pull through, on my current F2 project with Bodhi Dreadbread I was worried initially, now I have 11/12 trucking along nicely!

3 Likes

Thank you, my friends for the encouragement! We are gonna let them try and catch up. Crossing my fingers and toes they make it. I’m sure they are just being stragglers. :pray::grin:

2 Likes

Yea, everything will be alright…Those are going to be the biggest … later… :grinning:

2 Likes

Just a seedling runt. Keep em going! Just be careful watering them.

2 Likes

i see green so we have life !!.

stay the course brother …

5 Likes

Stay the course, follow the ritual :muscle:

2 Likes

I agree. It looks like genetic diversity at work. If it aint dead ,it is still alive. :rainbow:

4 Likes

Anyone else document their grows in journals? I certainly can’t be the only one. Here is a peek at mine as I write down my entry for today.

Also would anyone advise against me doing another ISO for 3 beans of supernatural for fail-safe plan? Perhaps my paranoia is getting the better of me this week, haha.

9 Likes

I just started to do this at the beginning of last year’s grow season. To many different projects going on and don’t want to mix everything up. IM WITH YA ON THIS 1 BROTHA

2 Likes

even if you only get 9 you should be fine.

2 Likes

Why not just cut them (RR) in half and put the seedling in with minimal contact?

2 Likes

ya whats the issue here brother, you have 9 going for your needs. sure 12-15-20 would be better but damn 9 is a good number.

worrying to much …

7 Likes

Yeah, things are going so well! Really impressed, stay positive and remember how far you’ve come in a few weeks - life is good :green_heart:

4 Likes

Seedlings need a certain amount of resistance to pull the helmet head off, I’ve experienced too little resistance before so I try to make them work for it a little bit

4 Likes

Thank you, friends! I’ll definitely keep my chin up and stop being such a worry wart over this. This project just means a lot to me and even if a few seedlings don’t make it, I’ll be sure to take plenty of cuttings from the ones that are thriving. Hopefully my farmer freeman tests arrive soon and they will be bigger by then for me to snip some samples to send off. :grin:

2 Likes

Here is a photo of them today. First seven are doing great but there are four that are just a tad behind. I sprinkled some DE until my rice hulls get here.

25 Likes

They look great!

2 Likes

:muscle: this is great!!

1 Like

Thank you! I also forget these are 12 year old seeds so they may not be as fast to root. Gotta give them extra love.

7 Likes

Yeah, but I applaud you for even getting them to bust. I’ve had a lot of trouble with older seeds.

3 Likes