Support OG and Enjoy Perks with an Annual Patreon Membership

Hey there OGers, here is my latest updated list from @LemonadeJoe. I will reach out to each of you for your strain choices upon my return from holidays. Thanks for supporting OG, you all rock.

@joheimgrohen 1 pack Sour Grape
@Frosty78 2 packs
@Big_Yeloe 1 pack
@Weednerd.Anthony 1 pack Sour Bubble
@BRMTreefarmer 2 packs
@LzBoy 1 pack
@LowenderMN 1 pack
@Natea new 1 pack
@Crawfish new 1 pack
@Cannabinoid 2 packs
@sunra108 2 packs
@InTheWoods 1 pack

18 Likes

Is it only for yearly subscriptions or for any new sign up to patreon? Cheers

1 Like

Yes it’s for new yearly subscriptions or upgrades to your current subscription. To qualify you need to sign up for level 1, 2 or 3 on Patreon or upgrade your current membership to a higher level. It can be paid monthly or in one lump sum which will save @LemonadeJoe some fees and allow more of your donation to go to the site. :v:

6 Likes

Ok, cheers. I signed up as a patreon level 2 a few days ago and I’m paying monthly. Does that qualify?

2 Likes

Have a great vacation man, you deserve one :desert_island::grin:

4 Likes

Thanks so much Doug! :grin::peace_symbol::grin:

2 Likes

Was it before this thread started? I may have a hard time covering those that signed up before I made the offer as that could potentially open me up to many more requests but let’s see how this all plays out.

4 Likes

I signed up before you made the offer Doug. Don’t sweat it. I have more beans than I could ever grow.

5 Likes

I didn’t look at it, but I can’t afford to do more than $10 a month :confused:… I’m guessing it’s a flat donation amount?

I signed up 3, maybe 4 days ago. Was a day before the thread started. I was sent a pm asking to become a patreon so I decided to join, this thread was posted the day after I joined. No worries

5 Likes

I may have teared up, but honestly, it was because of my joy tiering up (and makin’ it annual). :slight_smile:

Going annual seems like a win win - saves the site money and saves Joe’s valuable time.

11 Likes

Yeah, and I might have a spare 50-100 bucks all at once, but the monthly thing can fuck me if I have a tight one. This way I can support stress free!

7 Likes

Happily supporting OG with what I can. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Greetings,
Just signed on for the year at level two(?).
Learning my wat around the community.
This site is a perk on its own and to offer seed and other perks is awesome,
Please sign me on the call list too.
Thanks,
S

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @sunra108

Have fun there’s much to dig through around here…

6 Likes

Outta likes.

Welcome to OG, @sunra108! You are going to have such a great time here!!

7 Likes

@sunra108 welcome welcome!
You won’t be able to get on the list until you’re a member (right now you’re just a basic user), because only folks with member status can sign up for giveaways.
Keep reading, posting, and liking posts, and you’ll get there in no time.

8 Likes

Comin in hot. Nice! Welcome

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @sunra108 , glad you could join us. The call list is for giveaways I do and as stated above, you won’t be able to edit a wiki in the trading post section until you advance to Level 2/ member status. That takes 15 days if you are here every day. I have added a link to the thread that explains the criteria to advance. Send me a message when you reach member status and I will add you to my call list bud. :v:

12 Likes

Happy to support this site. Great people, community, and content! Overgrow the world!!!

9 Likes