Support Overgrow through Patreon

Thanks for supporting the site! I have added you to the Supporters group. Badge will be assigned soon!

:+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Papalag for promoting the site offline! Post the pics please :wink:

4 Likes

Right on, appreciate that scoop :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Appreciate the effort Brother!! My pleasure in supporting a great site. It’s great to be here :love_you_gesture: shout out to @repins12 for sending me this way

4 Likes

Appreciate that :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I got a dm about supporting. I am happy to do the dollar per month too, but I wonder how much of that $1 Patreon keeps?
I would rather donate the $12 annually to og directly. I did find one donation link but I couldn’t figure it out.
I pay monthly much more monies for other services that don’t bring me near the joy that this place does

Edit: I’m stoned and should have posted this in another thread. No disrespect to Copa, that gsd looks so nice

7 Likes

I asked @LemonadeJoe about this and prefers patreon.

6 Likes

Thanks for considering a donation. It’s a single digit percent, and that’s probably industry standard. Every payment processor has similar fee (including our local gateway or say PayPal).

So, yes, Patreon is the recommended way…

5 Likes

Thanks for supporting OG, all will benefit from your offering which is much appreciated.

4 Likes

Just signed up! Only 1$ This month but I will try to make the mid level donation going forward on the months that are good to me financially! Thank you for making this community such an awesome place! Cheers Growmies!

7 Likes

Every dollar counts bud, thanks for supporting OG :v:

6 Likes

Ok, I wasn’t aware of this but I signed up for it. Thanks OG, I’ll gladly support this site.

5 Likes

Just signed up for the 10$ package happy to contribute

8 Likes

Right on @Big_Yeloe! Thanks for helping to support the community!

I was told may take a little for @LemonadeJoe to update the badge & supporter features; but you can engage the “moderators” group if you want a custom title once you sign up.

5 Likes

@ciganomarola so happy to contribute I don’t ever do this but even though I’m new this is a worthwhile cause it’s not much but I know it all helps

8 Likes

Thanks for supporting the community bud, all of OG appreciates you.

5 Likes

@DougDawson it feels right ya know
Building out a room in the meantime looking for some goods to fill it when it’s done

7 Likes

I did about a month ago or so as well, shout-out to the ones that have done the work to keep this thing going great for all of us. Much love on OG

5 Likes

It helps the community. Also shows that your not just for yourself, but wanting to help others. Your help support others here.
One Love!

4 Likes

Signed up for 10 a month. Im trying to collect badges like its pokemon or something.

7 Likes