Support Overgrow through Patreon

thx ;o)
Arf, i only have the “Oldschool Member” badge available. I guess that i’ve to wait the activation.

2 Likes

oh i think you have to request it from LJ after you’ve signed up, send him a PM

2 Likes

Done ;o) Thank for you help.

Thanks a lot for your contribution @Lancien, @Fuel and @Muleskinner!

I’ve just set Custom title “Overgrow Supporter” it for you (of course you can choose any title you want, just PM me)… There is no automation at this point, so I have to add it manually…

I plan to introduce Supporter’s Badge in next update!

Thanks @Fuel for the tip with Flair (that small little green icon next to my avatar that signifies my user group), I think we should add that for supporters too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Proud to show my colors !

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, I understand your fear. There is definitely option to stay anonymous and not share personal details with Patreon.

Mailing cash is probably to cumbersome :slight_smile: but I appreciate your generosity! What about supporting us with bitcoin? And we really welcome seed donations, that we could use for prizes to supporters or contest winners in future!

You can also support us by buying seeds through our affiliate links.

6 Likes

Keep up the good work guys! I love the way OG can handle large pictures, so we can see our flowers in their full glory. And keeping it non-commercial? That almost brings a tear to Johnny Hempseed’s eyes! :smile:

13 Likes

This is the greatest community ever! Thanks to all of you guys, every single one of our members. And you can also support overgrow by posting pics of your grows, comment on everyones posts, and continue to be a dedicated member of our community, that is another way to help, bring your friends and family to the site and let’s all overgrow together!

HppHrvst

6 Likes

Yeah yeah give :sunglasses:

++

L’ancien

3 Likes

Really simple but really true

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe does it have to be a recurring payment or can I go and drop a few bucks anytime? Some months are tighter then others but I just quit smoking the devils grass “cigarettes” to cut costs and I’m sure I can find something left over to pitch in to help do at least my part to keep this site growing. I know all about server and hosting costs and they are the downfall of many good sites… I’m not sure you need it but I may be able to help out with some server parts or upgrades etc. I have a credit with a company that handles business to business trading and they get stuff like that time to time, ill be in touch in the future if stuff comes up. Stay learning

6 Likes

Hello GumbyBuds, it surely does not (although it is preferred cause it provides us some certainty that we know that we can cover the costs). You can limit your pledge and adjust it flexibly in your Patreon account on month to month basis or just anytime you want.

Thanks for your support!!!

3 Likes

I believe that we have a BTC address for people who want to donate anonymously and you can just do it whenever you want. Just send an amount and let the big man know about it. Thanks.

4 Likes

Sure, you can support Overgrow with bitcoin too!

5 Likes

I get that, peice of mind is priceless… Awesome, let me see what I can scroung up. Thanks guys

6 Likes

As i’ve been overwhelmed with positive responses to my content here, I will be supporting the site as well. Gotta put some money in the bank first, I usually keep it all as cash lol.

Edit: Support Completed. Long live OG.

7 Likes

here is the response i received from patreon. i provided the confirmation number for the initial transaction and asked them to track it down and ensure it goes to the proper creator. january should be without issue. thanks joe and team OG

4 Likes

The lack of static and negativity makes it worth my buck.
I cancelled a subscription to easyriders that just wasn’t interesting anymore and since I cancelled my satellite dish (due to the fact that modern tv just SUCKS) I figured this is a therapeutic investment.
I do miss Doctor Who though.

11 Likes

Give the author the Truth of the Day award.

4 Likes

Thank you guys! @Jellypowered, @legalcanada and @Morgwar … It is binding for me to improve OG in the future!

I really appreciate it!

3 Likes